ReplyRate the answer:1
Yes, i agree, it is very interesting question. as we don't have many foreign students we attract local students with good english level. that way we solve 2 problems - foreign students find new friends and adapt faster to new country, and our students improve their knowledge of english..::smile1::
- Academic Exchange and Mobility
- Dear colleagues, can you still advise something and how does your institution adapt students?
- How much does it cost to study for a foreigner?
- International Student Recruitment
- Marketing strategies
- Recruiting students
- Skepticism of internationalization
- Student Mobility programs.
- Who is the "prime commissioner" of a university transformation?
- Your opinion about he model of 'entrepreneurial university'