Moscow
Harvard
Bologna
Sydney
Previous
Create a Discussion
Next

Your news on your website!

Working with universities I see that some web pages have full coherent information about all the departments and activities, with 2-3 news or announcements every week, and some web sites are not updated for ages.

Who is responsible for keeping your universities web page up to date?

Who is responsible for updating information about on your organization's website?

Discussion is started by Azat Fattakhov13.07.2017 239
Answers
Josip Babic
#1, 13.07.2017
ReplyRate the answer:1
I am usually writing articles for the website, then the dean is reading and editing if needed and then it can go to the web page... It takes time, and honestly, writing is not my favorite thing to do.
Jean Paul Buffet
#3, 13.07.2017
A reply to the answer #1 of user Josip Babic
And what is your favorite thing to do, Josip? ::smile0::

Edited 13-07-2017 09:26

Cristina Parulava
#4, 13.07.2017
A reply to the answer #1 of user Josip Babic
And what about translation job, Josip? Do you ever have to translate some ready articles or news from your native language into English or you always have to create the site content in English from scratch?

Edited 13-07-2017 10:46

Josip Babic
#5, 13.07.2017
ReplyRate the answer:0
A reply to the answer #3 of user Jean Paul Buffet
speaking and teaching, interactive discussions with students
Josip Babic
#6, 13.07.2017
ReplyRate the answer:0
A reply to the answer #4 of user Cristina Parulava
No, there are people who speak better English than me, so they are usually the ones who got to translate or double check publications on the English version of the webpage :)
Jean Paul Buffet
#2, 13.07.2017
I choose the PR because it is my department who is responsible for making news, public announcements press and post releases, but to update information we have a special employee who does the technical part of the work.
Adam Ostin
#7, 13.07.2017
web administrator. Every Monday meeting we planning what will we publish during the week and choose those who will be responsible for it