Your opinion about he model of 'entrepreneurial university'
At present the model of 'entrepreneurial university' is under hot discussion. For example, in 2015 forty-six universities from Top-50 of the Times Higher Education Ranking declared the entrepreneurship mission as their main priority. Moreover, all the universities of Top-20 of the BRICS ranking announced entrepreneurial ecosystems to be a key parameter of their development. Our question is: according to your expertise, what essential steps should a HEI's administration and its educators undertake to make this model operate effectively at your educational organization? Or else, if another model or mission is more effective for your HEI? Provide more details and examples if so.
Discussion is started by Ekaterina Shigapova08.08.2017 485
- Academic Exchange and Mobility
- Dear colleagues, can you still advise something and how does your institution adapt students?
- Environmentally friendly Campus
- How much does it cost to study for a foreigner?
- How quickly get used to a foreign country...
- Recruiting students
- Skepticism of internationalization
- Student Mobility programs.
- Who is the "prime commissioner" of a university transformation?