Who is the "prime commissioner" of a university transformation?
Who is the "prime commissioner" of a university transformation? Whether it is the university itself (the changes are initiated by the university teaching staff and administration as "there is nothing to prevent this change")? Or the "commissioner of transformations" is external and acts from the outside of a university (for example, employers' associations, national educational authorities, etc.)? Above all, what causes changes at your university?
Discussion is started by Ekaterina Shigapova08.08.2017 378
- Academic Exchange and Mobility
- Dear colleagues, can you still advise something and how does your institution adapt students?
- Environmentally friendly Campus
- How much does it cost to study for a foreigner?
- How quickly get used to a foreign country...
- Recruiting students
- Skepticism of internationalization
- Student Mobility programs.
- Your opinion about he model of 'entrepreneurial university'