HED news editor
Publication is placed in the group «Upcoming international conferences»
#News #Upcoming events #Int'l Cooperation #Events #Academic Mobility #Study #Bachelor's Degree Course #Master's Degree Course #Postgraduate Studies
Gaudeamus Brno 2017
GAUDEAMUS FAIR IN BRNO:
- 31st October - 3rd November 2017, Brno Exhibition Center.
- 24 years of tradition.
- Average number of visitors is 29 000.
- Record number of visitors is 32 918.
- 67 % of visitors are senior year high school students.
- Visitors come from all regions of Czech and Slovak Republic.
- Record number of exhibitors is 240 and 88 international exhibitors.
- Average number of exhibitors is 190.
- Average number of international exhibitors is 60.
- Gaudeamus® is the annual Central European Higher Education and Study Abroad Exhibition where Czech, Slovak and other international institutions offer the most of study opportunities for students from central Europe.
- Gaudeamus® is a unique way to provide direct personal contact between students and exhibitors in a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere.
- Gaudeamus® focuses mainly on providing useful information to individual visitors and discussing study opportunities with them.
- Gaudeamus® offers interesting accompanying programs: Exhibitor's presentations, Science for Life, Let's Play with Technology and Tailor-Made Study Abroad.
- Study Abroad section of The Exhibition is beeing held under the personal patronage of ambassadors of Canada, France and Germany in the Czech Republic.
- The exhibition features an all new program focused on Study abroad. The goal of the program is to provide direct personal contact between students willing to study abroad and exhibitors, who are interested in recruiting Czech and Slovak students.
- Domestic: Representation of Czech and Slovak tertiary education, including universities, colleges, language schools, higher schools and other educational institutions, ministries and youth information services.
- Study Abroad: Universities, colleges, educational institutions, language schools and other higher schools from all over the world aiming to promote their education programs and recruit Czech and Slovak students.
- Lifelong Learning: Offers a wide range of business, technology, language, computer and communication studies, all kinds of daily or evening studies, MBA programs and many more.
- Senior year high school students with quality background in humanities, science, languages and computers. With strong desire and ability to pursue their further studies abroad in an international environment.
- Bachelor and master graduates from all fields, with high quality degrees from prestigious Czech and Slovak universities, looking for further study opportunities and international experience.
- Lifelong learning applicants, university graduates and working experts looking for post-graduate, MBA and other education possibilities.
Click here for further information.
Date: from 31 october to 3 novemberPublished in the group «Upcoming international conferences»