We are delighted to announce that the call for papers for the 1st International Conference on Quality in Education: Local Needs, Global Challenges to be held in March, 2018, at the University of Ibn Zohr, Agadir, Morocco, is now open. We would like to encourage the education research community and those professionals with extensive experiential knowledge, to submit abstracts for presentation at this event.
The theme of this first conference is ‘Leadership, Quality and Diversity in Educational Contexts’. It will be explored through perspectives from different global settings and all levels of education including early childhood, primary, secondary, higher education and vocational training contexts.
The following questions underpin the conference theme:
- How can evidence-based research inform government and non-governmental institutions and organisations to advocate for quality and diversity through organisational leadership?
- How can social, cultural or linguistic diversities and special educational needs/disabilities (SEND) be used as a resource to promote human rights and equality of opportunities in educational contexts?
- How can curricula and pedagogical leadership focus on developing quality learning experiences that enable each individual child or young person to achieve a sense of personal well-being from pre-birth to 25 years?
- Policy and Policymaking
- Inclusion and Diversity in Policy and Practice
- Quality and Governance
- Private Sector, Competitiveness and Quality
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Human Rights and Values
- Emotional well-being
- Pedagogical Leadership
- Pedagogical Documentation
- Teacher Training and Teaching Quality
- Crossing boundaries: Language and Culture
- National and International Research in Educational Contexts
- Functions of e-library and e-learning in Education Quality
- Evaluation and Accreditation
- Norms and Standards of Education Quality Management
Conference Languages: English, French and Arabic
The submission of abstracts deadline is 23:59 (GMT) on 17 December 2017.
Click here for further information.