HED news editor
Publication is placed in the group «Upcoming international conferences»
International Education Brazil EXPO Roadshow - Spring 2018
The Brazil EXPO Roadshow offers international education institutions, of any discipline and from any country, the opportunity to showcase their institution facilities and course options to thousands of pre-selected and pre-screened students in Brazil's most productive markets.
Language schools, colleges, universities, high schools, IT colleges, business schools, hotel schools, postgraduate and MBA programs from more than 40 countries have experienced increased enrolments and brand awareness through these leading international student recruitment fairs in Brazil.
Reasons to Attend
Brazil is the world's 6th largest economy and the largest national economy in Latin America. In terms of student recruitment, it is the largest market in the region. The International Education Brazil EXPO Roadshow offers schools, colleges and universities worldwide the opportunity to showcase their institution facilities and course options to thousands of pre-selected and pre-screened students across Brazil.
75,000 study abroad scholarships (USD$ 1.2 Billion) are to be awarded by the Brazilian government for undergraduate and postgraduate programs by 2017.
- Brazilian currency has strengthened by 70% in the last 2.5 years
- Brazil has recently hosted the top 2 major global sporting events: FIFA World Cup 2014 and the Summer Olympics 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.
- With recent changes to the visa process including increased visa acceptance rates and longer periods of validity, it is now much easier for Brazilians to obtain a visas in general.
The Roadshow attracted over 29,000 students in 2016, 76% of these being fully funded. The majority of students were interested in languages, business courses and postgraduate study.
- High student quality: Student participants are screened through online questionnaires to ensure only the highest quality visitors attend the events.
- Highest returning client rate in the market: 81%
- Agent Meeting Place: All participants are provided with the contact details of agents in each of the expo cities at no additional cost.
- Logistics: Studycentral is happy to arrange all your accommodation, transportation, and translator needs.
About the Cities on The Brazil EXPO Roadshow
- Sao Paulo: The largest city in Brazil and the world's seventh largest city by population. The financial and economic capital of Brazil.
- Curitiba: Curitiba is southern Brazil's largest city and economy, its metropolitan area has a total population of over 3.2 million and it’s know as one of the best places to live in Brazil.
- Porto Alegre: The tenth centre of Brazil's fourth largest metropolitan área. The "Gaucho capital", a broad-based economy with emphasis on agriculture and industry.
- Rio de Janeiro: The second largest city of Brazil, and the third largest metropolitan area and agglomeration in South America, representing the second largest GDP in Brazil.
- Brasilia: The capital of Brazil and the seat of all three branches of the Brazilian government. Brasilia also hosts the headquarters of many Brazilian companies and all embassies. Recife is home to several higher education institutions, notably several public-owned universities.
- The fairs are supported by Austrade, DAAD, Campusfrance, Education New Zealand, Education USA, British Council and NUFFIC.
Click here for further information.