HED news editor
Publication is placed in the group «Upcoming international conferences»
Learning & Teaching Expo
Learning and Teaching Expo is Asia’s Leading Education Expo and Hong Kong’s annual signature education event. The Expo is well supported by the education community across the Asia-Pacific region.
In 2017, the Expo enters its eighth year and it will continue to provide an annual platform for education buyers, governments, school leaders, teachers and educators in Asia to discover the latest developments in educational resources and learning technology.
The Objectives of LTE
- Provide an opportunity for innovative international educational suppliers to meet with Hong Kong, Chinese and Asia-Pacific teachers and education professionals;
- Provide a buying opportunity for schools and educational establishments interested in sourcing the latest classroom resources and educational technology;
- Stimulate interest from teachers and school leaders in the latest most innovative teaching techniques including the use of technology in the classroom;
- Provide opportunities for the exchange of ideas, skills and best practices amongst educational providers from across the Asia-Pacific region;
- Stimulate awareness and discussion to support the importance of Inclusive Education for students with special educational needs;
- Recognise and celebrate the success of schools, colleges and universities in nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
Click here for further information.