HED news editor
Publication is placed in the group «Upcoming international conferences»
WEI International European Academic Conference on Education and Humanities, Rome, Italy, November 13-15, 2017
Are You Interested in Presenting?
If you would like to present a paper at our 2017 WEI International European Academic Conference in Rome, please review these steps:
Further details are outlined below.
Abstract submissions accepted here until October 14, 2017 Style Guidelines
For abstract proposals, your submissions should include your name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors.
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one-inch margins and left justified. Your submission should contain the following:
- Paper title
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)
There is no page limitation for abstract/full paper submissions.
If you can not attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented, we offer an E-session for your convenience. Your paper will be presented electronically for viewing and discussion using Microsoft PowerPoint with narration (voice-over). More details on preparing this type of presentation can be found here>
However, you are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper and one author has to pay the registration fee. Your certificate will be e-mailed to you as pdf and your paper will be also published in the online conference proceedings.
You are also invited to attend the conference, even if you choose not to present a paper. Remember to select “attending only” when registering for the conference
Submit your proposal/abstract or full paper electronically via email attachment to Staff@WestEastInstitute.com
- Submit your abstract/full paper proposal by October 14, 2017
- Early Payment by 14 October 2017
- Submit your final paper you would like included in the conference proceedings by November 7, 2017
- The conference will run from 13-15 November 2017
- The proceedings will be published in three weeks after the conference
Click here for further information.