The Republic of Kazakhstan is implementing an annual program on foreign experts engagement in the HEIs.
Bologna process and academic mobility center announces an open call for international higher education experts who are ready to share the experience and make a contribution to development of the higher education of Kazakhstan.
Two directions of the annual program are implemented:
- Involvement of foreign top managers
- Foreign experts engagement in the HEIs
Annual program of involvement of foreign top managers
If you are ready to share the top manager experience and to make a contribution to development of the higher education of Kazakhstan we ask you to make an application (link).
- MSc, MBA, MA (PhD for a position of vice-rector in science).
- Not less than 5 years of working experience in top HEIs/educational organizations as a top manager (not below faculty head or department head).
- Working experience of strategic planning, institutional development, accreditation procedure management, internationalization of education, educational programs development, and Bologna process implementation
- The period of work in HEIs RK – not less than 10 month.
Annual program on foreign experts engagement in the HEIs
If you are ready to share your experience in the form of lectures, workshops or seminars, to explore the Kazakhstani culture, please fill out the application form (link).
- Foreign citizen (scholars from CIS countries are allowed if they are recognized in the international academic community (high citation index, having the joint treatises with famous scientists, patents, participation in international scientific projects).
- PhD/Doctor of Science (Master's degree in IT, Management and Business is admitted).
- Teaching experience of at least 5 years.
- Publications in academic and professional journals with impact factor for the last 3 years.
- Work term is at least for 4 weeks.