Topic: My sustainable eco-friendly future starts at SibFU
- Computer technologies
- Culinary art
- Civil construction
- Languages and cultures
- Engineering sciences
- Trade and services
Participants are expected to write an essay or make a video about their personal sustainable eco-friendly future which will start after graduating from one of the listed schools at SibFU.
If you don't know where to search for information, we've collected everything you need! Click the links below to immerse yourself in the wonderful world of SibFU and make your competition entry the most outstanding and award-worthy!
- Register for the competition.
- Send your contest work to the competition by email email@example.com.
- Subscribe to the SibFU Telegram channel https://t.me/SibFU_admission.
- Wait to be contacted!
Compulsory participation requirements
- Subscribe to the SibFU Telegram channel.
The working language: English
- present not less than three facts about SibFU which make the University stand out
- discuss the facts thoroughly
- type about 200-400 words
- remember to include evaluation, personal opinion
- not less than three facts about SibFU which make the University stand out
- length (from 1 to 2 minutes)
- the facts discussed thoroughly
- using brand marks and/or corporate colors of SibFU
*Terms and conditions of participation for citizens of China:
- Sign up.
- Post your competition entry on social media. Weibo network using the contest hashtag #HED_contest and SibFU hashtag #SibFU_HED.
- At the end of the publication of the competitive work, you need to tag a friend and invite to participate. It is also necessary to note the SibFU account on Weibo:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a link to your competition entry posted on Weibo and its text file. Wait for the result!
- The entry may be published in Chinese.
1st place – Russian as a Foreign Language one-year course (80% discount)
2nd place – Russian as a Foreign Language one-year course (50% discount)
3rd place – Russian as a Foreign Language one-year course (25% discount)
Need help? Feel free to contact us
HED project coordinator