Ural State Forest Engineering University trains bachelors, masters, and specialists in a wide range of engineering, economics and humanities areas for enterprises, organizations, and institutions of the forestry sector of the economy, environmental protection and rational use of natural resources, and the automobile and road construction industry.
More than 90% of graduates are successfully employed by the organizations and industrial enterprises in the Ural region and the Russian Federation.
- Choose the way to get admitted (through Rossotrudnichestvo or on a contract basis)
- Prepare the documents for admission to the university in a timely manner
- Submit the document package to the Admission Office within the established deadlines
- Successfully pass entrance exams in the chosen field of study
Popular fields of study
- Applied Informatics
- Technosphere Safety, Ecology and Environmental Management
- Construction of Automobile Roads, Bridges and Tunnels
- Transport Technology and Operation of Technological Machines and Complexes
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology The language of instruction is Russian