The university provides training in all areas of the oil and gas industry: from exploration, extraction, transportation, processing of oil and gas, creation of technology and information support for engineering processes to studying economic and international aspects of the oil and gas market.
- Petroleum Geology and Geophysics
- Oil and Gas Field Development
- Design, Construction and Exploitation of Pipeline Transport Systems
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automation and Computer Engineering
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Economics and Management
- International Energy Business
- Faculty of Humanities
Popular fields of study
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Informatics and Computer Engineering
- 5 dormitory buildings, over 4,000 places
- A gym, a skiing center, a football field with workout areas, basketball and volleyball courts
- Dance, instrumental, drama studios, a chess club, a movie club, an art studio and a recording studio
International friendship club
The social youth organization familiarizes students with the culture and creativity of various peoples in Russia and foreign countries. The Club works with 22 fellow countrymen associations established at the university. At the beginning of an academic year, they find "their" guys on the list of enrollees and help first-year students adapt to the university and Russia.
The Week of National Cultures is an annual event aiming to improve the relationship between the university's ethnic groups. The program includes a photo show of the unique sights of various nations, a quest game, the Guess a Movie contest, an exhibition of national costumes, national cuisines, and a gala concert.
Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Engineering, Technologies and Engineering Sciences
Social and human sciences
Information and communication technologies, information security, and computer sciences