Kazan State Power Engineering University
KSPEU trains highly qualified personnel in the field of electric power engineering, power engineering and civil engineering.
Taking into account a growing demand of the world's national economies for the increasing quantity of electric power being produced as well as looking for the ways to reduce the cost of such production and the negative environmental impact, power engineering industry specialists, whether they are blue-collar workers or research fellows, will be in demand on a long-term horizon.
Kazan State Power Engineering University is a leading power engineering university in Russia. It has been training specialists for power engineering and industry of Russia, the CIS countries, and other foreign countries for over 50 years.
- 6 educational and laboratory buildings
- 4 comfortable high-rise dormitories within walking distance of the educational buildings
- The library with a complete literature stock
- Technology park: the engineering center "Computer Simulation and Engineering in Power Engineering and Power Engineering Industry"
- Unique training and production ranges
- Danfoss Multidisciplinary Science and Technology Center and Evan Research and Education Center
- ElectroSkills Applied Competencies Center established with support from Sсhneider Electric
- Energy Efficiency Technology and Competency Center
- Youth Business Incubator
- Energy Youth Innovation Center
- Interactive museum: backlighting, an audio guide in three languages, a film demonstration panel
- The Shelanga sports and recreation camp
VK – @kgeu_official
Telegram – @kgeu_telegram
Tuition fees per year
113,600 — 171,100 RUB
English-taught Master's program Intelligent Power Engineering Systems
The program is delivered as part of the Establishing Smart Energy System Curriculum at Russian and Vietnamese Universities (ESSENCE) project under Erasmus +.
The citizens of the CIS countries and other foreign countries who do not speak Russian have the opportunity to undergo training to pursue an engineering and technology degree further at the department of pre-university training of foreign nationals.
Admission information for foreign citizens
Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals
Subjects: Russian as a foreign language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, informatics (and biology, if a sufficient number of students are enrolled to make a group).
- Special Russian language study program
- High-quality teaching
- Positive student testimonials
- Guaranteed accommodation on the university campus
- Familiarization with the Russian education system
- Adaptation programs
Duration: 10 months (October – July)
Tuition fee 89,700 RUB
+7 843 519-42-24
+7 843 519-42-42
+7 843 519-42-23
International Affairs Department
- Migration registration
- Adaptation activities
- Advice during studies
+7 843 519-43-73
- Electric Power Engineering and Electronics
- Heat Power Engineering
- Economics and Information Technologies
- Continuing Professional Education
Fields of study
- Applied Mathematics
- Informatics and Computer Engineering
- Applied Informatics
- Electronics and Nanoelectronics
- Instrument Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering and Heat Engineering
- Electric Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Automation of Technological Processes and Production
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Applied Physics
- Technosphere Safety
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Control in Engineering Systems
- Aquatic Bioresources and Aquaculture
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Archives and Records Management
- Civil Engineering
- Nuclear Power Plants: Design, Operation and Engineering
Advantages of graduates
While pursuing their main educational program, every Bachelor's student acquires a vocational profession. So, the university graduates have essential competitive advantages in the job market after graduation.
The continuing professional education programs are delivered with the active involvement of top branch enterprises in Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, and the Volga region such as Tatenergo, TGK-16, Nizhnekamsk Thermal Power Plant, Setevaya Companiya, Tatenergosbyt, and many others.
The university has the employment promotion service.
Career and employment department
- Student internships and work placements, enterprise tours
- Student and graduate employment promotion
- Recruiting events, master classes, presentations, business games, workshops, and seminars at the university and employer companies