The University of Civil Aviation is the largest Russian aviation education center with a well-developed branch network in Khabarovsk, Yakutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Buguruslan, Vyborg.
The educational programs developed by the university and its modern infrastructure allow it to provide ongoing professional training of top-class specialists for Russia's aviation industry, including pilots, air traffic controllers, engineers, managers, economists, lawyers.
- The university's modern facilities and resources
- Quality and continuity of training of air transport specialists based on modernization of educational programs, introduction of digital technologies, intensification of integration of the learning process, research and production
- Highly qualified academic staff and instructors
- Development of existing and new priority areas of air transport research, efficient use and building of research capacity
- Expansion of international cooperation in implementation of educational programs and research
All our graduates are sought after by aviation enterprises and in other economic sectors, have stable high income and good career prospects!
Internship and Career Opportunities
The university organizes and provides all kinds of internships and employment opportunities at enterprises of various economic sectors.
The university has 121 training aircraft and its own training aerodrome for safe and efficient operation of training aircraft in the daytime and at night.
The university's simulation facilities
- Simulators such as Diamond DA 40NG, Cessna 172S, Diamond DA 42NG for initial training of commercial civil aviation pilots, An-148, B-737, A-320, CRJ-200 for continuing professional education
- Air traffic control simulators such as Sintez, Navigator, Expert