Nizhny Novgorod State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
One of the major Russian research centers in the field of architecture, urban development, construction science, and environmental engineering.
A laureate and gold medalist of the European Quality contest in the Top 100 Universities in Russia category and the Top 100 Russian Scientific and Educational Institutions contest.
Many NNSUACE graduates work for administrative and government agencies, research, design and production organizations.
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor's and Specialist's programs 126,000 – 240,000 RUB
Master's programs 154,000 – 252,000 RUB
PhD programs 202,000 – 217,000 RUB
- 10 educational buildings, 4 dormitories
- The museums of history, paleontology, and mineralogy, the UNESCO Chair on Ecologically Safe Development of a Large Region—the Volga Basin
- The Chkalovets sports and recreation camp
- Grants from the Russian President, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia, the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, the Russian Academy of Education, the Russian Academy of Architecture and Construction Sciences, the Russian Geographical Society, Nizhny Novgorod Region's science and technology grants
- Scholarships from the Russian President, the Russian Government, the Nizhny Novgorod Mayor, K. Minin and D. Pozharsky scholarship, engineer A.I. Delvig scholarship, E.N. Pozdyshev scholarship, scholarships from Teploenergo power company
- Medals of international exhibitions, global fairs of innovations, research, and novel technologies
Mediana Media Center
Want to keep up with all the coolest university events and get a chance to try something new? Join us! VK – @mediana_nn
How to submit documents
- Using Applicant's Personal Account
- In person, to the Admission Office address
- Via Russian post to the Admission Office address
- Via the State Services portal
A video guide on how to fill out your application in Applicant's Personal Account
Foreign Citizens Academic Support Center
Popular Fields of Study
- Civil Engineering
- Architecture (RU, EN)
- Ecology and Environmental Management
- Architectural Space Design
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Applied Informatics
- Software Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering and Heat Engineering
- Technosphere Safety
- Land Planning and Cadastres
- Geodesy and Remote Sensing
- Standardization and Metrology
- Innovation Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Reconstruction and Restoration of Architectural Heritage
Pre-university Training for Foreign Citizens
- Engineering and technology study programs: the Russian language and general scientific disciplines in Russian
- A certificate confirming your successful completion of the program
Duration 7-9 months
- 930 USD Civil Engineering
- 1,060 USD Architecture
Students have an opportunity to do research and take part in various educational and cultural events.
- NNSUACE is connected to the Facultetus digital career environment
- NNSUACE regularly holds Career Days that bring together a lot of employers for future graduates
- The key employment partners are companies such as Gazprom, Rosatom, Rosneft, Lukoil, and many others
International students can live in the NNSUACE dormitory in 2-3-person rooms. The accommodation fee is 1,620 RUB per month.
International students can also rent an apartment. The average rental cost is approximately 25,000 RUB per month.
Advisors offer catch-up classes on key subjects for international students.