South Ural State University is one of the Russian higher education leaders, the region's center for innovative development in Digital Industry, Material Science, and Ecology.
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- School of Medical Biology
- School of Economics and Management
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Institute of Linguistics and Intercultural Communications
- Institute of Media, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Institute of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Institute of Sport, Tourism and Service
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Law
SUSU campus is one of the best and the largest in Russia. The dormitory buildings are within walking distance of the educational buildings. The campus is located in the center of Chelyabinsk and comprises nine dormitories. It is located near the vast urban woodland with the culture and recreation park, the student medical center, a swimming pool, gyms, and the shopping center.