Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation
SUAI is one of Russia's and the world's leading academic organizations in the field of aerospace systems, control systems, state-of-the-art educational technologies. The university trains specialists in various areas of engineering and also adopts a new model of engineering education.
Artificial intelligence, cloud technologies, BigData, Internet of Things, unmanned aerial vehicles, robotics are the priority areas of the university's scientific development.
Tuition fee per year
270,000 – 320,000 RUB
Promising fields of study
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Bioengineering Systems and Technologies
- Technical Operation of Aircraft and Engines
- Control in Engineering Systems
- Technology of Transport Processes
- Innovation Studies
Apply to the First Aerospace University
The friendly environment prevails between students in our university. The teachers are professionals in their field, they are responsible and attentive to us. The university has a student volunteer organization called SCOM, one of the tasks of which is to help foreign students to adapt, you can ask them any question: they will help with translation if something is not clear, they will give advice when problems arise; SCOM organizes interesting events to let us better know the city and Russian culture in whole. There are conversation clubs in different languages, in which you may not only get live communication and spoken language practice, but also learn something about the culture and mentality of other countries.
- Create Applicant's Personal Account at priem.guap.ru
- Fill in the application form, sign the personal data processing consent and the enrollment consent
- Upload your passport and academic credentials with certified translation into Russian
- Take online entrance exams in your Personal Account
Engineering: Russian language and mathematics, tests
Humanities: Russian language and mathematics/foreign language (elective), tests
Major subject exam – test
- Sign the paid educational services agreement
International Student Office
International Student Recruitment
+7 911 002-95-89 Telegram
Studying at Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation was the best experience in my university life. I earned a Bachelor's degree in technical operation of aircraft electrical systems and attitude and heading reference systems. After graduation from SUAI, I entered École nationale de l'aviation civile (Toulouse, France), the first aviation school in Europe. It's where I undertake a study placement to earn a degree in civil aviation engineering in the field of avionics. SUAI gave me the skills and knowledge I needed to progress in the field of international aeronautics. The university teachers and administration get on very well with students. The university does its best to help students succeed! I can recommend SUAI, and this major, in particular, to everyone who wants to build an aeronautics career.
- Practical course of Russian as a foreign language
- Basic course
- Advanced course
- Study and admission consultations for students and their parents
- Attendees get certificates based on the test results
- Consultations on migration regulations for students
SUAI is a good university. All teachers and staff members are always ready to be contacted. They always help us and explain the material in detail during classes. Lectures are interesting. We can thoroughly master subjects by studying theory and conducting research in state-of-the-art laboratories.
Embedded data processing and control systems
Master's program in English
Embedded computer systems are a mass high-technology market of information and computer technologies, the most competitive area of cutting-edge R&D.
You can find embedded systems everywhere: from smartphones to cars, from aircraft and spacecraft to medical equipment, from smart house to intelligent transportation systems.
Students usually choose project themes in the following research areas:
- Communications protocols of airborne equipment
- System modeling and checking
- Embedded systems design
- Embedded systems software development
- Airborne equipment analysis and upgrade
- Video processing
- Heterogeneous computing