international students from 51 countries
VSMU named after N. N. Burdenko offers high-quality education and conducts R&D in medicine, biology, and pharmacy.
10% of annual scientific events are held with international participation.
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Advanced Training
- Pre-university Training and Graduate Career Guidance and Employment
- Advanced Nursing
- Continuing Professional Education
- International Institute of Medical Education and Cooperation
VK – @vrnsmu_burdenko
Tuition fees per year
2,500 – 3,500 USD
Specialist's programs are ranked among the Best Educational Programs of Innovative Russia
- General Medicine, in English . Popular program among international students
- Preventive Medicine
- Within the Russian Government quota
- On a fee-paying basis
- Written Russian language test
- Written English language test – for those applying to the English-taught program in General Medicine
- Computer-based test in chemistry (biology)
- Studying disciplines related to humanities, social sciences and economics, natural sciences, mathematics, medicine and biology, preventive medicine, and clinical medicine
- Individualization of the learning process taking into account students' national, religious and psychological characteristics, overcoming the language barrier
- Getting a certificate of permission to pursue a career in medicine as junior and middle-grade medical staff members. It allows students to get a job and combine their studies with acquiring practical skills in various medical procedures
Supplementary Education Center
Preparation of foreign citizens for admission to the university
Subjects: Russian language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics.
Final certification, certificate.
Tuition fee ≈ 800 USD
International Institute of Medical Education and Cooperation (IIMEC)
Training of world-class professionals
- Courses for foreign citizens
- Academic mobility development
- International projects
- Artistic activities
+7 473 255-46-04
653 international students from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Vietnam, Guinea-Bissau, Egypt, Israel, India, Jordan, Côte d'Ivoire, Morocco, Moldova, Nigeria, Portugal, Uzbekistan, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan
- Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU)
- European Association of Language Teachers for Healthcare (EALTHY)
> 40 teachers are members of professional Russian and international associations
N. N. Burdenko VSMU is open for initiative, talented and friendly people of any nationality and religion!
Virtual education fairs "Study in Russia" supported by Simatex United LTD.
VSMU named after N. N. Burdenko presentation in English
- history of Russia's oldest medical university
- training of skilled professionals
- development of priority areas of fundamental and applied science taking into account modern trends in medical education
- degree programs, tuition fees
- aspects of online learning in the context of the unfavorable epidemiological situation
- admission regulations
- dormitory fees, and other information
International students' participation in cultural and sports life, festivals, creative contests.
Online meetings with applicants and their parents, webinars for applicants from India, mainly pursuing the English-taught program in General Medicine.
University website, social media platforms.
IIMEC students are having classes
Research Institute of Experimental Biology and Medicine
- State-of-the-art equipment for world-class research
- 4 laboratories
- Medicine and Biology Center of Molecular Hydrogen
Partnership with 30 advanced research and medical institutions
- Medical universities in China
- Semmelweis University, Hungary
- Institute for Hematopathology Hamburg, Germany
- Medical universities in the CIS countries
- Medical universities in the Republic of Belarus
Classes at the Institute of Dentistry
RI EBM preserves and enriches the best research traditions
International graduates' gratitude
Going back to our homeland, we'll take a little piece of Russian culture, our university, Voronezh and Russia with us. VSMU named after N.N. Burdenko is a great start-up for embarking on a career.
We are grateful for the knowledge, practical skills, unforgettable student years, and the great and mighty Russian language that we have learned to speak and even think in.
Rector VSMU named after N.N. Burdenko, Professor Igor Esaulenko is being awarded the certificate of Professor Emeritus at Harbin Medical University, China