Belgorod State University
The university trains top-class specialists in natural sciences, humanities, engineering sciences, pedagogy, and medical sciences. While studying, students are engaged not only in research but also in commercial projects.
Lifelong learning starts with pre-university training and continues in academic staff development under PhD and doctoral programs.
- Institute of Engineering and Digital Technologies
- Institute of Pharmacy, Chemistry and Biology
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Medicine
- Institute of Pedagogy
- Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- Institute of Earth Sciences
- Institute of Economy and Management
- Institute of Social Sciences and Mass Communications
- Medical college
- Engineering college
- Stary Oskol branch of NRU "BelSU"
Movies about NRU "BelSU"
All about admission
VK – @beluniversity
Telegram – @bsuedu
Telegram – @interhelp
Tuition fees per year
2,380 – 4,900 USD
- Plenty of fields of study and educational programs, highly highly qualified teachers, excellent materials and resources
- Unique world-class research in physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, medicine, geography, geology, mineralogy, and engineering sciences
- Practice-oriented training, an opportunity to participate in commercial projects
- In-depth study of foreign languages, internships abroad
- Additional rector's scholarships for the best students
- Outstanding sports, creativity, leisure and recreation facilities
Russian as a foreign language
- Pre-university training for foreign citizens in Russian (Humanities, Economics, Engineering and Technology, and Medicine and Biology)
- Exchange programs for foreign citizens in joint educational programs
- Courses of Russian as a foreign language (including online courses)
- Professional development programs: Particular Characteristics of Work with International Students Taking into Account their National Peculiarities; Russian as a Foreign Language; Modern Russian Language
- International summer language school
Tuition fees 1,800 USD
vk.com/public189710848How to apply
Popular fields of study
- General Medicine and Dentistry
- International Relations
- Pedagogical Education
- Journalism and Media Communications
- IT and robotics
- Environmental Studies, Applied Geology, Mining Engineering
Double degree programs
- 30 joint educational programs
- 28 double degree programs
- Belgorod Institute of Food Sciences at Dezhou University, China
- The faculty established jointly with Karshi State University, Uzbekistan
- General Medicine
- International Relations
- Environmental Studies and Natural Resources Management
- Materials Science and Engineering
Admission to state-funded places
- Within the Russian Government quota
- According to the international agreements with the Russian Federation
- According to the compatriots living abroad support program
- Passport and its copy with certified translation into Russian
- Original academic credentials and their copies with certified translation into Russian
- Foreign education recognition certificate
- Medical certificate 086-У (for applicants applying for some specialties)
- Two 3×4 cm photos
If necessary, academic credentials must be legalized in accordance with the established procedure.
Applying to the university, international students can have their academic credentials recognized at the regional resource center "Expert Center for Evaluation of Foreign Academic Credentials" of NRU "BelSU."
Fee 3,800 RUB
+7 4722 30-10-80
Department of International Cooperation
+7 4722 30-10-82
Avetis Grigoryan, Uzbekistan. The second-year student at the Faculty of Foreign Languages of the Institute of Pedagogy, majoring in English and History
I entered BelSU on my acquaintances' recommendations, and I chose this faculty because I have a good command of English. It trains future teachers, translators and interpreters. We started studying major subjects in the first semester. We have professional and friendly teachers. As to technical facilities, we have everything we need.
I live in dormitory № 1. The living conditions are excellent. Student dormitories at BelSU are among the best in Russia.
The campus has various sports grounds, including a soccer field, a basketball and volleyball court, a sports ground with sports equipment and pull-up bars. BelSU always holds various sports competitions.
I'd advise future first-year students to progress in the areas they like. Don't follow other people's advice on where you should go and what you should do, if that's not interesting to you!