For more than three years, we have been publishing Higher Education Discovery (HED), the first multilingual magazine about education in Russia for international students.
China is deeply interested in the magazine. Fifteen magazine issues as well as the interface of the HED official website are translated into Chinese.
In 2023, we published the first special issue of HED for Chinese students wishing to study in Russia. It was about the latest changes in the migration registration, about obtaining a student visa, and about how Chinese students learn Russian.
The printed copies of different HED issues in Russian and Chinese have recently been sent to the Russian House in Beijing. They were placed on the shelf of the Russian literature at the Russian House.
In February 2024, we are planning to publish a new special issue of HED for the Chinese audience. The information that will be provided in the issue is based on the results of the survey of Chinese applicants on what they would like to know about studying and living in Russia. In particular, they are interested in:
- Study programs at Russian universities and the benefits of studying
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- Admission requirements and the number of state-funded places for foreign citizens
- Learning Russian as a foreign language
- Scholarships and financial support
- Living conditions and leisure
- Academic and career opportunities for graduates
From March 1 to May 30, the issue will be circulated to the audience of 42,000 people on the official website and social media of the Russian House in China: