The State University of Land Use Planning gave a start to land use planning education and science in various regions of Russia as well as in some foreign countries. SULUP is Russia’s only higher education institution where you can find all Earth-related fields of study.
The university is an academic member of the International Federation of Surveyors (FIG) represented by 186 countries and 400 universities providing training in land use planning.
The university maintains stable relationships with the educational, scientific, and production organizations from 69 countries. It implements academic exchange, double degree, and project week programs and participates in Erasmus+ international projects.
- SULUP is the world’s and Russia’s largest center for land use planning science and education, with a successful experience of participating in implementing major state initiatives in the field of land and agrarian transformations
- SULUP supports and develops close cooperation with the industry
- SULUP graduates are in demand and are successfully employed in their degree field
- SULUP scientists have established and are heads of most academic schools of land use planning that are well-known in Russia and abroad. They participate in planning, appraisal and practical implementation of large-scale projects in land use planning management in Russia
In 2011-2021, the University trained more than 15,000 specialists from 34 countries.
Fields of study
- Land Use Planning and Cadastres
- Applied Geodesy
- Environmental Management
- Landscape Architecture
International attendees are accommodated in the dormitory. The dormitory is a 12-story panel building with recessed balconies. The lodging units with a total area of 40 m² include two newly renovated rooms, for 4 and 2 people, respectively.