Chelyabinsk State University. Acquaintance
Chelyabinsk State University is a modern classical university, one of the leading scientific centers in the Southern Urals. It trains specialists in various areas of knowledge such as mathematics and natural sciences, engineering, technologies and engineering sciences, humanities, agriculture and agricultural sciences, social sciences, and education and pedagogical sciences.
- Miass branch
- Troitsk branch
- Kostanay branch, Kazakhstan
VK – @csu76
Instagram – @csu.ru (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Facebook – @csu76 (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Twitter – @csu76
Youtube – @ChelGuVideo
Tuition fees (programs taught in Russian)
Bachelor's programs 1,660 – 1,920 USD
Specialist's programs 1,660 – 1,920 USD
Master's programs 1,780 – 2,040 USD
PhD programs 2,090 – 2,200 USD
Master's programs in English
- Radiophysics 2,140 USD
- Fundamental Informatics and Information Technologies 2,760 USD
- Economics 2,350 USD
> 1,100 state-funded places
CSU is Chelyabinsk Region's leader by the quality of enrollment in fee-paying places based on the USE average score.
- A scanned copy of foreign passport valid for over 18 months from the expected date of entry in Russia
- A scanned copy of secondary school certificate/diploma confirming previous education
Preparation of foreign citizens and stateless persons for professional programs taught in Russian – 1,310 USD.
- Liberal arts
- Natural sciences
- Medicine and biology
After successful completion of the course, students get a certificate that allows them to enroll at a Russian university.
After successful completion of the course, CSU offers a Bachelor's degree program in Pedagogical Education (with two majors) – 1,660 USD.
Students will be able to achieve a high level of proficiency in Russian and English languages and become a teacher of foreign languages.
First-year students start studying Russian from the В1 level.
Department of Russian as a Foreign Language (RFL)
RFL course fee
- A1 module 210 USD
- A2 module 280 USD
- B1 module 490 USD
- A1 – B1 module 930 USD
Head of the Department – Nadezhda Vedyakova
+7 351 799-70-28
VK – @russiancsu
Facebook – @russiancsu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Instagram – @russiancsu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
In the beginning, I chose CSU and Chelyabinsk by chance – I just wanted to study Russian. I chose CSU to pursue my Bachelor's degree because I liked the university and preparatory courses. I advised all my Egyptian friends to apply to CSU. I did it because our teachers were ready to cooperate. Both Nadezhda Aleksandrovna (our leading teacher) and other teachers explain the course content well. The migration center plays a crucial role in student adaptation. Many Russian students become our friends and help us find out more about the city we live in, the Russian culture.
Egypt. First-year student
Education according to international standards
European Diploma Supplement complies with the standards of the European Commission, the European Union, and UNESCO-CEPES. It provides an opportunity to work abroad in one's degree field following the shortened qualification recognition procedure.
- Collaboration with the leading foreign universities and international organizations (the Eurasian Association of Universities, the UNESCO’s International Association of Universities, the Association of Classical Universities of Russia)
- Among the teachers are researchers, employers, native speakers
- Employers, students, and education sector professionals from various countries note a high level of educational programs, classrooms, intensive research, extensive international relations, and CSU student and staff mobility
Department of International Cooperation
- Visa extension
- Migration registration
- Health insurance
- Dormitory check-in
- Education recognition assistance
Head – Nuria Arnautova
I chose Chelyabinsk because I thought that this city was small and living in this city would be easy. I really liked my preparatory courses. We studied not only Russian but also other subjects such as chemistry, biology, physics. I liked our teachers most of all. They explained all the information to us in a good and interesting way. I decided to pursue my studies at CSU. Here I have friends and the opportunity to learn a lot of new things. I hope that I'll master Russian, English and German languages during my study in Russia to speak fluently with different people.
Egypt. First-year student
Cooperation with employers
- Development of educational programs
- Real life cases
- Internships at companies
- Recruitment during studies
- State Rocket Center “Academician V. P. Makeev Design Bureau”
- Russian Federal Nuclear Center – Zababakhin All – Russia Research Institute of technical Physics
Science at CSU is an integral part of the learning process. Students are engaged in research by their teachers starting from the first year. Our scientists discovered Arkaim (a Bronze Age settlement), were the first to study the Chelyabinsk Meteor in greater detail. They also succeeded in other things in world science.
Arkaim and its surroundings are a unique cultural and natural area attracting thousands of people every year.
- Canteens and buffets
- Health care center
- Co-working center
- Business incubator
- Botanical garden
- Sports club
- Student creativity center
- Media center
- The Parus recreation camp
- The Salamander tourist club
- Roller ski track
- Futsal court
- Skating rink
- The sports and recreation center with a swimming pool and a stadium as well as the stage with tiered stalls are under construction
- International students are accommodated in the comfortable dormitory. The rooms accommodate two-three persons. The fee is 49 USD per month.
- If desired, international students can rent an apartment. Renting a one-room apartment in Chelyabinsk costs 150 USD and more per month.
The university and dormitory are guarded 24/7. You should have access passes and student ID cards to enter the university and dormitory.