Derzhavin Tambov State University. Admissions
Derzhavin University is a classical university in Central Russia with a hundred years' history and rich research and educational potential. Many countries recommend it to students for getting higher education.
Graduates do well in major subject exams in their home countries. Many of them continue their education or start their career all over the world.
- 71 Bachelor's programs
- 12 Specialist's programs
- 66 Master's programs
- 16 residency programs
- 32 PhD programs
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor's, Specialist's, Master's programs ≥ 159,000 RUB
Residency programs ≥ 190,000 RUB
PhD programs ≥ 164,000 RUB
Preparatory Department ≥ 65,000 RUB
Enrollment campaign – 2022
1878 state-funded places
International applicants can get a state-funded place
- Within the Russian Government quota. Today 50 foreign citizens are studying at the university within the quota
- Under international agreements
- As compatriots
International applicants can get a fee-paying place
- Through recruitment agencies (e.g., RACUS)
- Under the agreements with foreign partner universities
- On a contract basis after contacting the Admission Office in person
You can apply online
Entrance exams offline and online
- In the form of tests via Applicant's Personal Account
- Additional entrance exams (professional or creativity exams) are held offline only
Popular fields of study
- Applied Informatics RU, EN
- International Relations RU, EN
- Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management
- Infocommunication Technologies and Communication Systems
- Clinical Psychology
- Economics and Management
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Pedagogical Education
- Physical Education
- General Medicine RU, FR, EN
- Dentistry RU, FR, EN
Major – International Relations and Foreign Policy
Duration – 4 years
Languages of instruction – RU, EN
The program is designed to train international analysts having basic knowledge in the field of foreign policy, international law, and world economy. It aims to teach students to understand regional aspects of international political, economic, information, legal, and cultural problems, analyze international processes and events, conduct expert examinations, and provide consulting and other services related to international issues.
Students are offered lectures, practical classes, master classes, and discussion platforms. They undertake internships at top international business entities and state and municipal authorities of the region. Students interested in research can participate in various international conferences and scientific congresses.
Major – Computer Networks and Technologies
Duration – 2 years
Languages of instruction – RU, EN
The courses include Network Technologies, Large-scale and Distributed Systems, Operating System and Network Security, Attacking Technologies, Cybercrimes and Computer Forensics, and others.
The program is delivered in cooperation with Innopolis University which designed the content of its courses based on The System and Network Engineering Program of the Erasmus University Rotterdam. After students complete the Network Technologies module, they get an international certificate from CISCO System company.
Double degree programs
- Philology, in Russian, 2+2. Tianjin Foreign Studies University, China
- Economics, in Russian, 3+1. Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, Uzbekistan
- Tourism, in Russian, 3+1. Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, Uzbekistan
Intensive Russian language course and major subject courses.
Duration – 1 year
Study areas: medicine and biology, humanities, natural sciences, economics
Successful graduate employment examples
- Fillemon Shikomba, Namibia
2016 graduate. He worked as a legal counsel for the United Nations Organization, New York, USA, until 2021. Now he works at the African Court on Human and Peoples' Rights, Tanzania, Africa.
- Professor Ping U, China
2003 PhD degree graduate. Candidate of Economic Sciences. Dean of the Faculty of Russian Language of Hainan University in China.
- Mohammed Glim, Morocco
2016 graduate with a degree in General Medicine. A surgeon at the academic university clinic "Marta-Maria" in Germany.
- Deshmukh Suraj Chandrabhan, India
2018 graduate with a degree in General Medicine. An employee of the Department of Orthopedics of Dr.D.Y.Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre in India, Maharashtra state, Kolhapur city.
- Natasha Lvesia, Malawi
2018 graduate with a degree in General Medicine. She works at the administration of Mzuzu Central Hospital. She is the chief surgeon at Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital in Blantyre, Malawi.