Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University
NCSPU is a classical pedagogical university, one of the largest centers in the Volga-Kama region for education and research guidance. It trains specialists in secondary vocational education (SVE) programs, Bachelor's, Master's, PhD programs.
NCSPU is located in the large industrial center, has well-developed and modern infrastructure and training facilities and resources necessary for high-quality and comfortable training.
All the information for applicants is available on the NCSPU official website in the Russian, English, French, Arabic, and Spanish languages.
Tuition fees per year
30 680 RUB – 120 030 RUB
The language of instruction for all the programs is Russian. That's why foreign citizens may need additional language training as well as preparation for admission to the chosen study program.
Studying within the quota
International students have the opportunity to study for free within the quota established by the Russian Government. For this purpose, they must register and apply on the website www.russia-edu.minobrnauki.gov.ru
For international applicants
- Procedure of arriving at the university
- Documents required for admission
- Faculties and educational programs
Preparatory department for foreigners
Preparation for the first year of Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree programs
- Engineering and Technology
- Medicine and Biology
Russian as a Foreign Language course (Russian Language and Culture of Speech)
- Elementary course
- Basic course
- First Certificate level course
Duration 1 or 1.5 academic years, depending on the foreign citizen’s arrival date.
Tuition fees 65,000 – 90,000 RUB
Classes are conducted offline and online.
State testing of foreign citizens in Russian language, history, and Russian law basics. Students, who successfully pass the exam, get:
- Patent/work permit
- Permanent residence permit
- Temporary residence permit
- Russian citizenship
Industrial Pedagogical College
The college starts accepting documents on June 20
Students can study in state-funded and fee-paying places
Documents required for admission based on nine grades
- Identity document
- Nationally recognized document confirming basic general education
- Four 3×4 cm photos
- Individual insurance account number
- 086/У medical certificate (on request)
2 years 10 months
- Tourism specialist
- Specialist in document support of management, archivist
3 years 10 months
- Pre-school teacher
- Primary school teacher
- Teacher of primary school and primary school of compensatory and special education
- Physical culture and sport teacher
After you successfully complete the SVE programs, you will be able to continue your education by pursuing accelerated higher education programs at NCSPU .
At all times, the profession of a teacher is one of the most sought-after and respected in any country. The teacher performs the challenging task of communicating world knowledge and ethical standards to new generations of citizens.
Bearing this in mind, it is impossible to overemphasize the importance of high-quality training for psychology and pedagogy personnel. Throughout its 40-year history, Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University has trained over 18,000 experts in pedagogy and psychology.
Internship and Graduate Employment Promotion Center
Activities and events: regular analysis of the job market, graduates' surveys, meetings with employers—representatives of educational institutions.
Students undertake their internships at schools, including schools for children with disabilities, lyceums, gymnasiums, kindergartens, sports schools, children’s health camps, and other institutions.
Majors (Bachelor's programs)
Faculty of Philology
- Foreign Language (English)
- Foreign Language and Second Foreign Language
- Russian Language and Foreign Language
- Russian Language and Literature
Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics
- Mathematics and Informatics
- Applied Informatics (in Design)
- Mathematics and Economics
Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology
- Primary Education and Pre-school Education
- Psychology of Education
- Pre-school Education and Speech Therapy
- Primary Education and Foreign Language
Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
- Physical Training
- Physical Training and Life Safety
- Adapted Physical Education
Faculty of History and Geography
- Geography and Supplementary Education (Tourism, Ecology)
- History and Social Studies
Faculty of Arts and Design
- Visual Art and Supplementary Education (in Design and Computer Graphics)
- Environmental Design
- The second largest city in the Republic of Tatarstan after Kazan by population: 540,000 residents
- Located on the left bank of the Kama River and the Nizhnekamsk reservoir
- Famous for KAMAZ, its large plant manufacturing heavy transporters
- Begishevo International Airport, railway and bus stations
- Well-developed infrastructure and comfortable living conditions
NCSPU has two comfortable dormitories with everything students need for living, individual study, and recreation.
All international students are accommodated in the dormitories.
Accommodation fee 700 – 3,500 RUB per month depending on the room.
Association of International Students
- Academic and socio-cultural adaptation
- Assistance in solving social, daily life and psychological problems and security issues
- Intensification of academic and research work
- Mass cultural and sports events and worthy causes
- Sharing cultural experience of international students and students from Russia
- Ensuring international interaction in student groups, at the faculty and university
Chairman Ayat Boboev