secondary vocational education programs
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in Russia. The university has ten research and education centers and six scientific schools. Among the teachers are chief freelance specialists at regional and federal levels and laureates of prestigious international and Russian awards for research and teaching achievements.
The university actively introduces information technologies into the learning process and develops digital technologies in education and medicine. The clinical facilities of KrasSMU are located at more than 200 healthcare organizations in the city and territory and are fitted with up-to-date diagnostic and medical treatment equipment.
- Medical Cybernetics
- Preventive Medicine
- Clinical Psychology
- Medical Biophysics
- General Medicine
- Nursing Care Management
Students from 24 countries have already chosen KrasSMU. Start your journey to a successful future with KrasSMU!
Telegram – @krasgmu_official
VK – @krasgmu_official
Tuition fee per year
from 253,600 RUB
- Optimal tuition fees combined with excellence in teaching
- Extensive medical facilities and state-of-the-art equipment
- 6 clinical facilities and more than 200 practical training facilities at the university
- Multidisciplinary accreditation and simulation center
- 8 Specialist’s programs: 6 of them have undergone professional-public accreditation and 3 of them have been internationally accredited
- Top 20 in the subject ranking: Medicine (RAEX PRO)
- Dormitory accommodation
- The university’s sports and fitness center, including a swimming pool, a skiing center, and a training and recreation facility at Lake Shira
The documents required for admission to the university are submitted online in Applicant’s Personal Account. After that, applicants must successfully pass entrance exams.
You can study at the university:
- On a state-funded basis (free of charge) – within the Russian Government Quota for foreign citizens and stateless persons
- Under the paid educational services agreements
in English in the programs:
in Russian in all specialties
- General Medicine
Online written test
- in English: Chemistry, Biology
- in Russian: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Social Science, Physics, Informatics, Russian and English Languages
Head of the Department of Pre-university Education and New Recruitment
+7 391 228-08-58 (multichannel)
The Preparation for Admission to a Medical University program
The program aims to:
- prepare for biology, chemistry, and physics entrance exams*
- prepare for studying in Russian at a medical university
While pursuing the program, attendees participate in the events aimed at adapting to life and study in a new country.
Duration: 9 months (December – August).
The Preparatory Department employs the teachers who are proficient in English and have an experience of using a mediator language in their work. Among them are Doctors and Candidates of Sciences as well as certified specialists in teaching Russian as a foreign language.
In 2022, the KrasSMU Preparatory Department attendee won the All-Russian Olympiad in the Russian Language.
The Preparatory Department attendees are accommodated in the dormitory for the entire period of study. Its infrastructure includes classrooms and a workout room. Besides, students can use the university library resources for independent study.
*Required for admission to the Medical Biophysics specialty.
Internships and employment
Starting from the first year of university studies, students undergo practical training at the patient's side. A great number of practical training hours are an important feature of studying at KrasSMU.
More than 200 healthcare institutions in the city of Krasnoyarsk and the Krasnoyarsk Territory are practical training facilities.
Full-time students have the right to work in their study-free time at the university as well as at the region’s companies and enterprises.
After completing their Specialist’s degree, international graduates can get a job in practical healthcare in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation or continue their education by pursuing Master’s and residency programs.
The Visa and Migration Support Department of the International Student Office consults applicants from visa countries on getting invitations and student visas, undergoing fingerprinting, and getting migration registration.
+7 391 228-07-21
The Department of International Education of the International Student Office consults applicants on getting health insurance and helps them check in at the dormitory.
+7 923 351-11-25