Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Admissions
Being the oldest Russian institution of higher technical education for architects and civil engineers, SPbGASU is now a major educational and scientific center providing comprehensive training in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, transport and environmental engineering. More than 70,000 specialists have graduated from SPbGASU throughout its history, including almost 3,000 foreign citizens.
International full-time students and PhD students can receive a state academic scholarship, regardless of academic performance.
Tuition fees per academic year
Full-time studies 188,000 – 300,000 RUB
Part-time studies 80,000 – 90,000 RUB
Extramural studies 70,000 – 90,000 RUB
Field of study
Architecture and Construction
- Architecture (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Urban Planning (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Design of Architectural Environment (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Housing and Utility Infrastructure (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Landscape Architecture (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Reconstruction and Restoration of Architectural Heritage (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Civil Engineering (Bachelor's programs, Master's program)
- Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures (Specialist's program)
Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Applied Mathematics and Computer Science (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
Engineering and Technology
- Land Management and Cadastres (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Innovatics (Master's program)
- Information Systems and Technologies (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Land Transport and Technological Means (Master's program)
- Land Transport Technology (Specialist's program)
- Applied Mechanics (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Standardization and Metrology (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Heat Power and Heating Engineering (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Transport Process Technology (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Technosphere Safety (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Electric Power and Electric Engineering (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Management (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Economic Security (Specialist's program)
- Economics (Bachelor's programs, Master's program)
- Forensics (Specialist's program)
- Jurisprudence (Bachelor's program, Master's program)
- Construction Techniques and Technologies
- Informatics and Computer Science
- Machine Building
- Land Transport Engineering and Technologies
- Interaction with leading foreign universities
- Academic mobility
- Introductory practical training
- Double degree programs
- International summer schools
- International projects
- International research and academic events
- Membership in eight international associations
- International Relations Division
Admission and training of foreign citizens
Enrollment campaign – 2022
The exact entrance exams dates by subjects will be available in June 2022.
All foreign citizens enrolled in full-time programs and at the Pre-University Department are accommodated in the dormitory with comfortable living conditions. The dormitory is situated in the historical center of Saint Petersburg. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the university.
The dorm has a pass system, a reliable guard service with video surveillance, which makes students feel perfectly safe.
Accommodation fee per year 16,500 – 66,000 RUB
For prospective students
Prospective students may apply for Bachelor’s and Specialist degree programmes in one or several majors and (or) fields of study (the maximum number is 10) at the same time.
When choosing fields of study (majors), please check out the following:
- the list of entrance exams, the minimum score
- the number of state-funded places, and the passing score in the previous year
- the number of fee-paying places, tuition fees for the 2022/23 academic year
- the information on individual achievements to be taken into account in admission
- the information on exclusive rights, benefits, perks
+7 812 316-20-26
+7 812 316-11-23
+7 812 575-06-77 (admission of employer-sponsored students)
VK – @spbgasu_vk
Instagram – @spbgasu_priemnaia (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
SpbGASU International Summer Schools-2022
The language of instruction is English
July 18 – August 1
Industrial and Civil Engineering in Russia: Unique Experience of Design and Construction in Saint Petersburg
Participants study the methods of design, calculation, construction and operation of buildings and structures; visit the production and construction sites; take part in real tests of various building materials and products using modern equipment; see unique historical and cultural monuments related to the UNESCO World Heritage.
Transport System of Russian Megapolis: Exploring Current State and Future Perspectives
Participants get acquainted with the key elements of the transport system in Saint Petersburg: transport network, infrastructure, transport nodes, rolling stock, and control technology. They create one's own projects for solving transportation problems in the megapolis.
June 19 – July 3
BIM summer school (HVAC & WSS)
Participants undergo intensive training in BIM-modeling of engineering systems; create ventilation, heating, water supply and sanitation systems in Autodesk Revit.
Ecocamp: Architecture of Ecotourism in Cold Climate Area
Participants study the aspects of ecological architecture, develop individual architectural projects. Professors from Hokkaido University will present lectures and practices on snow modeling, development of northern tourism in Japan and engineering aspects of ecological architecture.
June 27 – July 10
Bridge Structures: Historical Overview, Reliability and Design
Participants study the unique bridge structures of Saint Petersburg, aspects of design and basics of information modeling of bridges, attend workshops on the calculation of bridges and modeling of structures under the supervision of experts from Russia and Portugal.
Redevelopment of Industrial Zones in Saint Petersburg: Urban City Challenge (a study of the former Red Triangle factory)
Participants explore the transformation and development of the former industrial zone of the largest Russian city; create one's own projects for renovation and development of this territory.