International Education Agreements

The main image of the article

How to get a state-funded place at a Russian university? Way 2

Is your country listed among the states that signed education cooperation agreements with Russia?

If your country has an agreement with Russia, inquire if you are eligible for participation in the competition for state-funded places. For example, some agreements require that foreign citizens have a residence permit, a temporary residence permit, etc.

The exclusive rights when applying for state-funded places for such applicants apply to prize-winners and winners of the All-Russian Olympiad for School Students, Olympiads from the list of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia as well as young people from national teams of Russia (NB – not from their countries) who participated in international Olympiads in general education subjects.

To top