University of Management "TISBI". Acquaintance
The first private state-accredited university in the Republic of Tatarstan. It trains legal experts, software engineers, HoReCa specialists, economists, international cooperation specialists, managers, youth outreach specialists, educational psychologists, pre-school teachers. Founded in 1992.
Every year the university ranks among the Top 100 Russian universities according to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
- Information Technologies
VK - @universitytisbi
Instagram - @universitytisbi (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Facebook - @UniversityTISBI (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
- 3 educational buildings in the center of Kazan, dormitories, TISBI hostel
- Legal clinic
- Volunteering center, charity fund
- Psychosocial support center
- Student creativity center
- TISBUSINESS Student Entrepreneurship Center
- TISBI Bars sports club
TISBI hostel is located in the quiet historic center of Kazan. The hostel building is surrounded by lots of architectural monuments and places of interest. Parks, garden squares, museums, cafés, and restaurants are within walking distance. You can get to any place in the city by metro, bus, trolleybus, or streetcar.
Tuition fees per year
specialist’s programs ≥ 92, 000 RUB
bachelor’s programs ≥ 87,400 RUB
master’s programs ≥ 87,400 RUB
The region's only university that persistently works with people with disabilities. Inclusive education is the university’s calling card.
- Classrooms, common areas, and a number of training programs are adapted for students with disabilities. They have an unhindered access to the main campus and adjacent territory
- The university actively implements and develops professional education programs for the deaf and hearing impaired. The technology of distance learning education for the deaf according to higher professional education programs was recognized as unique
18 foreign universities, research and education centers and companies from 14 countries
- Internships and study and work placements
- Programs for international cooperation in education, science and culture
- Participation in joint educational programs of ERASMUS, ERA NET Rus Plus
- Cooperation with UNESCO and representation of interests of such international organizations such as FISU
- Semester, summer/winter schools
- TOEFL ad IELTS preparation courses
Double degree programs
- Bachelor’s, master’s programs, University of the Potomac, USA
- Bachelor’s programs, South-Eastern University of Applied Sciences XAMK, Finland
- Korean/Russian as a Foreign Language, Shinhan University, South Korea
- Russian/Chinese as a Foreign Language, Chang Chun University, China
I am finishing my studies at the University of Management "TISBI," I'd like to say that our university teachers are kind and supportive, which is important nowadays. When I was transferred to TISBI, I joined the best group in the whole batch. I used to study at two other universities and can say that I like TISBI best. In the beginning, the dress code was a great surprise to me and even made me angry. But then I realized that this dress code was a great advantage and kind of perk, on the contrary. Indeed, such "perks" educate and discipline students and even develop a taste for classic style! I'm grateful to this university for everything, and I am moving forward with confidence!
Turkmenistan. Fourth-year student
The University of Management "TISBI" provides fundamental training for IT specialists in the following areas: data transmission networks, cybersecurity, programming, system administration, Internet of Things.
Students of the Faculty of Information Technologies have a unique opportunity to study at CISCO Networking Academy for free and obtain an international certificate.
TISBI graduates hold key positions at ministries and government agencies, major corporations, take an active part in the region's social and creative life, successfully run their business.
Young specialists work or continue their studies abroad:
- Ruslan Kabirov, a graduate of the Faculty of Humanities, is Plenipotentiary Representative of the Republic of Tatarstan in Turkmenistan
- Sofia Nikolaeva, a graduate of the Faculty of Humanities, is a staff member at the aircraft maintenance services company in the UAE
- Petr Malakhaltsev, a graduate of the Faculty of IT, completed his Master’s degree at a Hungarian university after finishing his Bachelor's degree in Kazan
- Gusel Nurieva, a graduate of the Faculty of Humanities, completed the course of study under a grant program in Turkey
I am so happy to study at the University of Management "TISBI" as I had heard about it long before I came to Russia. I like our university staff because they are very friendly. The dean's office members always help me. Our group is very united. Such a great environment helps me do well in my studies in a foreign country.
Egypt. First-year student
TISBI Recruitment Agency
Provides communication between graduates and employers, monitors the job market, and holds a number of career guidance events aimed to promote effective employment:
- tours to the republic's enterprises and top organizations
- meetings with top managers and practical experts
- presentations and master classes from international companies
Gives individual consultations on personal development, career guidance, employment, and career development. Specially designed workshops help acquire job-seeking skills, develop a career growth strategy, overcome a psychological barrier while dealing with prospective employers