institutes and one college
Ural State Forest Engineering University trains bachelors, masters, and specialists in a wide range of engineering, economics and humanities areas for enterprises, organizations, and institutions of the forestry sector of the economy, environmental protection and rational use of natural resources, and the automobile and road construction industry.
More than 90% of graduates are successfully employed by the organizations and industrial enterprises in the Ural region and the Russian Federation.
- Top 400 Russian universities
- Top 200 Russian universities by enrollment quality out of 837 universities and their branches
- The first group (А) out of 5 by international activity
- 12 in the local ranking of the Ural Federal District universities
VK – @usfeu_66
Telegram – @usfe05051930
- To state-funded places: according to the international agreements of the Russian Federation, federal laws, or within the Russian Government quota
- To fee-paying places: on a contract basis
Entrance exams can be held online.
- Choose the way to get admitted (through Rossotrudnichestvo or on a contract basis)
- Prepare the documents for admission to the university in a timely manner
- Submit the document package to the Admission Office within the established deadlines
- Successfully pass entrance exams in the chosen field of study
Taking into account individual achievements
The Olympiad “Russia is Around Us.” Participants can get up to 10 additional points to be added to their exam score.
- International passport which is valid for at least 1.5 years
- Notarized/consular translation of the passport
- Document confirming previous education with all transcripts
- Notarized/consular translation of the document confirming previous education with all transcripts
- Consular legalization/apostille (if necessary)
- Recognition of academic credentials (if necessary)
- One 3×4 cm photo
- Medical certificate confirming the absence of contraindications to studying in Russia and the absence of HIV and AIDS
+7 343 221-22-00
International Cooperation and External Affairs Department
+7 343 221-21-40
The general education program of pre-university training “Russian as a Foreign Language”: teaching Russian from scratch.
Duration – 1 year
As the evidence from practice shows, international students easily adapt and master the language, constantly communicating with students from Russia and other countries.
International USFEU students constantly participate in student events.
Teaching Russian is based not only on theory, but also on practice, which is combined with introductory tours to the museums and historical and cultural sites. Attendees visit the city theaters and exhibitions.
Popular fields of study
- Applied Informatics
- Technosphere Safety, Ecology and Environmental Management
- Construction of Automobile Roads, Bridges and Tunnels
- Transport Technology and Operation of Technological Machines and Complexes
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
The language of instruction is Russian
International student support
- Assistance in executing documents while checking in at the dormitory and getting health insurance
- Health care delivery support if somebody falls ill
- Migration registration
The university has the International Volunteer Club where students provide assistance to international students in their social and language adaptation.
VK – @clubinterusfeu
The university has nine dormitories (the total number of places is 2,500). All international students are accommodated in the university dormitories.