The university trains top-class specialists in natural sciences, humanities, engineering sciences, pedagogy, and medical sciences. While studying, students are engaged not only in research but also in commercial projects.
Lifelong learning starts with pre-university training and continues in academic staff development under PhD and doctoral programs.
- Institute of Engineering and Digital Technologies
- Institute of Pharmacy, Chemistry and Biology
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Medicine
- Institute of Pedagogy
- Institute of Cross-cultural Communications and International Relations
- Institute of Earth Sciences
- Institute of Economy and Management
- Institute of Social Sciences and Mass Communications
- Medical college
- Engineering college
- Stary Oskol branch of NRU "BelSU"