Irkutsk National Research Technical University. Enrollment Campaign
Are you looking for a modern university in Russia, where you can attend classes of lecturers from various countries worldwide, where you can get practical experience during your studies, where the friendly environment unites students from all over the world?
Apply to Irkutsk National Research Technical University (INRTU). Not only will you gain profound knowledge in your field, but you can also acquire necessary hard and soft skills that will give you an edge in your job search.
- Electrical Engineering
- Sustainable Innovative Economics
- International Business
- Journalism and Media Communications
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- Finance and Accounting
- Environmental Protection
Tuition fee per year: 200 000 — 230 000 RUB
Entrance exams: English, mathematics
- Digital Technologies, Networks and Big Data
- Global Management and Leadership
- Water Management
- Digital Power Energy
- Renewable Energy
Tuition fee per year: 200,000 — 230,000 RUB
Entrance exams: major subject test
I've chosen to pursue a degree in Aircraft Engineering because I want to become a mechanical engineer. I was always interested in the aircraft industry, and the INRTU program met my expectations perfectly. My favorite subjects are engineering graphics, geometry, and foreign language. In the beginning, I had some difficulties due to the language barrier because Russian is a very difficult and rich language. But now everything is OK. INRTU is a very beautiful and cool place for self-fulfillment.
INRTU Implements Over 200 Russian-Taught Study Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Monumental and Decorative Arts
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aircraft Engineering
- Heat Power Engineering and Electric Power Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Innovation Studies
- Artificial Intelligence and IT
- Information Security
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Applied Geology
- Technology of Artistic Handling of Materials
Tuition fee per year: 162,600 — 281,000 RUB
Bachelor’s programs – Russian as a foreign language
Master’s programs – major subject test
Postgraduate programs – Russian language, major subject test
*To take part in the competition for state-funded places, you must take exams in three major subjects (Russian language, mathematics, and major subject).
- Russian language course, 10 months
- English language course, 10 months
- Intensive Russian language course, 6 months
Tuition fee per year: 60,000 — 75,000 RUB
Entrance exams: no
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
The regular deadline for accepting applications is 45 days before the start of the academic year.
Russian-taught programs - July 15
English-taught programs - August 15
Preparatory faculty (10-month Russian language course) - August 15
Intensive Russian language course (6 months) - October 15/December 15
Admission Procedure For Applicants From Non-Cis Countries
SUBMIT your application in INRTU online application system
TAKE online entrance exams
RECEIVE an acceptance letter
HAVE your educational certificate legalized at the consulate (if necessary)
SIGN the Agreement and pay tuition fee for the first semester
RECEIVE a student visa invitation letter. It will be sent to you by email within 45 days.
GET your visa at the Russian Embassy or Consulate in your country
PREPARE for the flight to Irkutsk
Documents For Initial Application
- Educational certificate and transcript (a scanned copy of the original document and a scanned copy of notarized translation into Russian)
- Foreign travel passport
- Application form
As part of enrollment campaign – 2021 the university holds many events for international applicants.
You can view the announcements of Olympiads, webinars, master classes, and quizzes on our social media platforms:
- Instagram – @admission_inrtu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
- Facebook – @inrtu.study.in.russia (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Now I’m pursuing an English-taught program in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science at INRTU. Studying at high school, I started considering studying abroad and looking for a suitable university on the internet. On one of the websites, I came across the INRTU page and decided to send my application. The university staff members contacted me in no time and told me about the advantages of studying in Russia and the documents I must submit. Then they helped me decide on a field to pursue. I was so happy to know that I could study computer sciences in English. It took me 4-6 weeks to prepare the full package of documents. After that, the university signed an agreement with me, and I managed to come for my studies. The most important thing I can recommend to applicants is to feel free to ask the university staff members any questions.
Information For Applicants From CIS Countries
Over 2,800 State-Funded Places
INRTU offers ample opportunities to get free higher education. The citizens of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan as well as compatriots living abroad can apply for state-funded places on equal terms with Russians.
- 19 modern block-type or corridor-type dormitories
- Dormitory places for all international students
- The dormitory fee is 550-3 500 rubles per month
- The dormitory is within 10 minutes walking distance of the university
20 Scholarship Support Types
Enhanced scholarships for first-year students, additional scholarships for achievements in studies, science, art, sports, social life.
How To Get A State-Funded Place
- Choose an educational program. You can choose 5 study programs you like
- Submit your documents online. INRTU starts accepting applications and documents on June 19, 2021
- Take entrance exams and pass a competitive selection. To apply for Bachelor’s and Specialist’s programs, you must take three exams: mathematics, Russian language, and physics/computer science/chemistry (depending on the study program)
- Wait for good results. The results of entrance exams will be available within the shortest possible time
- Congratulations! Welcome to our united family!
To apply, you must submit scanned copies of the following DOCUMENTS
- Notarized translation of your foreign travel passport into Russian
- Academic credential with supplement and its notarized translation into Russian
- Health certificate in Russian
- Digital photo
Additional Documents you need to apply for state-funded places if you are a compatriot living abroad
- Your birth certificate
- Certificate confirming that one of your parents was born in the USSR