Russian State University named after A. N. Kosygin. Admissions
A multidisciplinary research and education center with high potential and a flexible lifelong learning system. Technologies.Design.Art is a triunity containing the concept of developing the professions of the future.
- 5 secondary vocational education programs
- 1 gymnasium (university-preparatory school)
- 1 college
- 2 branches in Tver and Novosibirsk
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor's programs 99,000 – 373,200 RUB
Specialist's programs 198,000 – 373,200 RUB
Master's programs 150,000 – 450,000 RUB
PhD programs 300,000 – 315,000 RUB
Apprenticeship programs 440,400 RUB
Preparatory faculty for international students 160,000 RUB
State-funded places are available for citizens of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan. Applicants from other countries can qualify for free tuition according to the documents confirming their compatriot status as well as within the quota.
Foreign citizens staying outside Russia may be allowed to take entrance exams online according to the decision of the admission office.
All documents (identity documents, academic credentials, and others) must be translated into Russian in accordance with the established procedure. If necessary, the document must be apostilled, undergo consular legalization, or have an education level recognition certificate.
- based on the results of the Unified State Exams, the university's internal exams, Olympiads (on equal terms with Russian citizens)
- within the Russian Government quotas
Fields of study
- Creative disciplines – Design and Art
- Engineering and Industrial Sciences
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Pharmacy – starting from 2021
Study areas: humanities, economics, engineering and technology, medicine and biology, natural sciences
Duration 10 months
Classes are conducted offline and online
Groups include 8-12 students
The course program is suitable for foreign nationals with any level of Russian language proficiency.
Attendees immerse themselves in the Russian language, culture and traditions and prepare for the state certification exam TORFL-1.
Upon completion of the Preparatory Faculty, students continue their education at Russian universities.
I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to master Russian. The teachers at RSU named after A. N. Kosygin inspired and supported me. It took me three months to learn to write, read and speak Russian. My studies were awesome. I like RSU named after A. N. Kosygin and highly recommend this university!
- Over 70 agreements and contracts with universities and organizations of other countries
- Teacher and student exchange programs
- Research cooperation
- Joint educational programs
- International internships
- 4 joint degree programs with Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry, Uzbekistan
Institute of International Education
- Registration and visa assistance
- Invitations to enter Russia to study
- International cooperation and internships
Thanks to RSU named after A. N. Kosygin, I can speak Russian that helps me live and study in Moscow. When I studied at the preparatory faculty in Moscow, I found out a lot of new things about the capital of Russia and met new interesting people.
Students pursue education, innovations, research and art, take an active part in research conferences, fashion shows, design original products, set up their own art exhibitions.
The university holds annual creative events such as the all-Russian design festival "Point RU," international competition for footwear and accessory designers "Shoes-Style," and others.
Among the university teachers are world-famous designers such as Vyacheslav Zaytsev, Valentin Yudashkin, Elena Teplitskaya, Alexander Vasilyev.
- The list of job openings
- Information about possible internships and work placements
- Events fostering competencies and skills
- Advice on personal development in the professional sphere
- 90% of graduates are employed
VK – @careerrsu
Nguyễn Thi Yen, Vietnam
When I study far from home, I get new impressions. I had no my family next to me, but the university staff members were responsive and my new friends helped me.
It was great to study here!
Li Ha Chang, Vietnam
Despite online learning, I felt that my teachers at RSU named after A. N. Kosygin were enthusiastic, committed and patient.
Studying at the university was really unforgettable for me.