Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Admission Of Foreign Citizens
SPbGASU is a major educational and scientific center, the oldest Russian university for architecture and civil engineering with rich history and traditions. The university provides innovative development of Russia in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, transport, and environmental engineering systems.
Over the course of its history, SPbGASU has trained around 80,000 specialists, including over 4,000 specialists for foreign countries.
- 12,000+ students
- 1,000 international students from 70 countries
- 200+ PhD students
Tuition fees per academic year
157,100 – 360,000 RUB
International summer schools
Read about the programs for summer 2023 on the SPbGASU website. The information will be published in November 2022.
- 8 international associations
- A massive network of foreign partners
- Academic student mobility programs
- International projects
- Introductory practical training
- Double degree programs
International Relations Division
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Automobile and Road Building
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Municipal Services
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Forensics and Law in Construction and Transport
Preparatory Department for International Students
Subjects: Russian Language, Mathematics, Physics, Drawing.
Duration 9-10 months. Students who have successfully passed the exams get the certificate.
208,000 RUB – programs in Architecture
166,400 RUB – other programs
- Intensive Russian language speaking courses in summer and winter
- Intensive Russian language study program
- Comfortable dormitories, a canteen, a café, and buffets
- Printmaking laboratory, class of sculpture, rooms for drawing and painting, architectural studios, and exhibition halls
- Science and research library
- Individual study rooms
- SPbGASU History Museum, Saint Petersburg Brick History Museum
- Legal clinic
- Project studio
- Driving school
Information for foreign citizens
- Health coverage
- Migration registration
- Dormitory check-in
All foreign citizens enrolled in full-time programs and at the preparatory department are accommodated in the dormitory with comfortable living conditions. The dormitory is located in the historic center of Saint Petersburg. It is 10-15 minutes’ walk from the university.
The dorm has a pass system, a reliable guard service with video surveillance. The Internet access is provided.
Various cafés, cafeterias, stores, the Sennoy market are nearby. You can walk in the beautiful historic park Yusupov Garden, do sports in the fitness centers.
Accommodation fee 18,000 – 72,000 RUB per year
- Motor sport
- Track and field
- Rhythmic gymnastics
Sports and recreational activities
- Health days
- Relay races
- City, regional, national, international inter-university sports competitions
SPbGASU is one of the five best Saint Petersburg universities at sports.
The historic center of Saint Petersburg became the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in Russia. It comprises four city districts: Admiralteysky, Central, Petrogradsky, and Vasileostrovsky. It boasts some of the most beautiful palaces and architectural ensembles in Russia, as well as unique museums – a total of over 4,000 architectural monuments.
Golden Triangle, bounded by the rivers Moyka, Fontanka, and Neva, is the most visited district. It is a real open-air museum with the mansions and palaces built 200 years ago.