Altai State Pedagogical University. Enrollment Campaign
The first university in Altai. It trains top-notch teachers, nursery teachers, psychologists, coaches, speech and language therapists, supplementary education teachers as well as specialists in information science and computer engineering, economics and management, tourism, youth outreach management, and interpretation and translation studies.
Founded in 1933.
- 4 academic buildings, 6 dormitories
- The Mechta health care center, the skiing center, the sports and fitness center
Faculties And Institutes
- Institute of Information Technology and Physics and Mathematics Education
- Institute of Physical Training and Sport
- Linguistic Institute
- Institute of Psychology and Pedagogics
- Institute of Further Education
- Faculty of Philology
- Institute of History, Social Communications and Law
VK – @ped_university
Instagram – @altspu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Facebook – @altspu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Tuition fees per year (full-time studies)
Bachelor’s and Specialist’s programs 98, 000 — 145,000 RUB
Master’s programs 105,000 RUB
Tuition fees per year (extramural studies)
Bachelor’s programs 37,000 — 42,000 RUB
Master’s programs 40,000 — 45,000 RUB
Postgraduate programs 35,000 RUB
The Altai Territory is a pearl of Russian nature and history. Its landscape diversity is striking, from steppes and Siberian taiga to lofty Altai mountains. The number of sunny days per year is 230, nearly as many as in Crimea.
Barnaul, the capital of the territory, has an international airport, a railway station, and a bus station around 5 minutes' drive from the university.
June 18 – July 10 – acceptance of documents for state-funded places
June 18 – September 10 – acceptance of documents for fee-paying places
July 11 – August 27 – entrance exams for state-funded places
August 11 – September 24 – entrance exams for fee-paying places
July 30, August 5, August 30 – enrollment in state-funded places
August 30, September 27 – enrollment in fee-paying places
June 18 – August 10 – acceptance of documents for state-funded places
June 18 – August 27 – acceptance of documents for fee-paying places
July 11 – August 26 – entrance exams for state-funded places
August 15 – September 23 – entrance exams for fee-paying places
August 26, August 30 – enrollment in state-funded places
August 30, September 27 – enrollment in fee-paying places
June 1 – August 31 – acceptance of documents
September 6–19 – entrance exams
September 29, September 30 – enrollment
How To Submit Documents
- In person, to the admissions office address
- Via postal operators to the admissions office address
- In electronic form, using Applicant’s Personal Account
Postgraduate Studies Department
Academic Exchange Programs
- University of Franche-Comté, France
- Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Pavlodar State Pedagogical University, Kazakhstan
- Mudanjiang Normal University, China
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA
Joint Educational Programs
Bachelor’s program in Pedagogical Education: Russian Philology
Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Uzbekistan
Apply To ASPU
The latest information on the fields of study and majors at AltSPU, admission requirements, entrance exams, the rate of students competing for each place, and many other things.
VK – @pricom_altspu
Department Of International Cooperation And Interregional Relations
We came to AltSPU as part of the Erasmus+ academic exchange program from University of Franche-Comté. We study and take exams according to strict regulations. Nobody gives us any leeway. But it's up to us to choose how to spend our free time. We attend various events, for example, International Student Day, or the round table discussion on Russian philology.
Siberian Center For Open Education In Russian For Foreigners
- Pre-university training programs, 10 months (study areas: humanities; physics and mathematics; chemistry and biology). Tuition fee ≈ 95,000 rubles
- Preparation for certification exam TORFL-1, TORFL-2
- Russian language courses and internships for foreign citizens, 1 - 6 months. Tuition fee 7, 000 — 55,000 rubles
- Professional development programs
Arkady V. Kontev
+7 963 501-13-66
Instagram – @rusсenteropen_edu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
126, Sotsialisticheskiy Avenue, Barnaul, Altai Territory, 656015
I'm a research assistant at European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder). There I study Russian-German dialects that are still spoken in Russia. I took a study placement at AltSPU under the inter-university exchange program. Not only I pursued my studies here, but I also helped the teachers. Also, with AltSPU students, I worked with school students studying German. We were familiarizing them with life in Germany.
International Summer School "SIBERIAN Culture In The Golden Altai"
- Russian language and literature study
- Getting acquainted with Altai culture and traditions
- Diverse sightseeing and cultural program
International Friendship Club "Russian As A Foreign Language"
Here international students can improve their Russian language skills, and students of the Faculty of Philology can help foreigners study Russian and practice teaching Russian as a foreign language. During class time, students have fun and play games. If you have any difficulties, the tutors will help you.
Kazakh Language And Culture Center
The center has been functioning at AltSPU since 2013. Here university students, school students, and Altai residents get acquainted with traditions, cuisine, customs, national holidays of Central Asian countries. Here you can attend masterclasses, demo lessons, and exhibitions. Every year, Barnaul students cheerfully celebrate Navruz together. It’s a holiday of spring and the beginning of a new year.