Dagestan State University. Acquaintance
DSU is a major educational, scientific and cultural center of the North Caucasus. It was founded in 1931.
The university trains top-ranked specialists in economics, law, humanities, natural sciences, engineering.
- 4 comfortable dormitories
- 19 sports clubs, the Caspian Sports and Recreation Camp, the Sports Palace
- A botanic garden, a vivarium, an aquatic complex, a zoological museum, a historical museum, a planetarium, the UNESCO Department
I graduated from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of DSU in 2012. Now I'm working at Al-Mustansiriya University in Baghdad. I learned Russian at the preparatory department and I'm glad that I had wonderful teachers. I'd like to kindly thank them. I miss Dagestan and Makhachkala.
Five research projects of postgraduate students of the Faculties of Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and the Faculty of Foreign Languages are the winners of the competition held by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research in 2020.
Postgraduate Physics students from Iraq and Yemen are the winners of the VIII All-Russian Contest of Scientific and Creative Works of International Students and Postgraduates of Russian Universities.
DSU researchers receive prestigious international awards for their innovative projects.
Student scientific society
University popular scientific lectures "DSU Talks" (everyone can become a lecturer!)
VK – @snodgu
We study maths at DSU. It turned out that we can not only get a good education in Russia but also travel a lot and enjoy wonderful places.
Degree programs 74,000 — 157,000 RUB
Preparatory department for foreign citizens 62,000 RUB
Russian language courses and study placement for foreign citizens 7,000 RUB/month
Popular fields of study
- Computer Science
- Foreign Languages
- Environmental Studies and Natural Resources
- Current Issues in International and European Law
- Counseling Psychology and Development Psychotechnology
- Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology
- Foreign Languages and Intercultural Dialogue
- State Economic Policy
- State Regulation of Economy
- Business Management
Double degree programs
Business Management, Counseling Psychology and Development Psychotechnology
- Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Environmental protection and Human Health, Applied Ecology, Petroleum Chemistry
- Atyrau University, Kazakhstan
- Atyrau University of Oil and Gas, Kazakhstan
Russian Language and Literature
- Allameh Tabataba'i University, Iran
Journalism, Political Journalism, International Journalism
- Uzbekistan State University of World Languages, Uzbekistan
Foreign graduates of DSU work as heads of enterprises, ministries, university teachers in their home countries.
Faculty of international education
- Registration and enrollment of international students in all study programs
- Pre-university training for foreign citizens at the preparatory department
- Training for Bachelor, Specialist and Master students
Preparatory department for foreign citizens
Students are enrolled from July 05 till December 01.
Duration of study is 1 academic year.
The starting date is September 01.
Tuition fee is 62,000 rubles.
The shortened study program lasts 6 months.
Tuition fee is 70 % of the main payment.
Now I am a postgraduate student specializing in the Caucasus History at Tula State University. But I don't fall out of touch with DSU and often send cards and greetings to my teachers whom I love greatly. I’m sure that DSU gives excellent knowledge of many subjects necessary for further education and I'd recommend it to everyone who wants to study in Russia.