Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University. Enrollment Campaign
NCSPU is a classical pedagogical university, one of the largest centers in the Volga-Kama region for education and research guidance. It has a high scientific and pedagogical potential. In their first year, students start studying the methodology of teaching the subjects they chose.
The university has all facilities and resources necessary for high-quality education, including three educational buildings, dormitories, state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories, computer classrooms, the sports center, a canteen, and many other facilities.
Founded in 1990.
- The second largest city in the Republic of Tatarstan after Kazan by population: 540,000 residents
- Located on the left bank of the Kama River and the Nizhnekamsk reservoir
- Famous for KAMAZ, its large plant manufacturing heavy transporters
- Begishevo International Airport, railway and bus stations
- Well-developed infrastructure and comfortable living conditions
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor’s programs 30 680 – 120 030 RUB
Master’s programs 31 200 – 128 230 RUB
PhD programs 36 400 – 151 810 RUB
Enrollment campaign – 2021
- June 19 июня – July 29 priority enrollment stage
- August 23
Entrance exams deadline – July 29
Enrollment orders – August 24-31
- June 19 – July 20 state-funded places
- August 26 fee-paying places
Entrance exams deadline – August 03
- August 18 state-funded places
- August 27 fee-paying places
- Procedure of arriving at the university
- Required documents
- Faculties and academic programs
Preparatory department for foreigners
Preparation for the first year of Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree programs
– Engineering and Technology
- Russian language
– Medicine and Biology
- Russian language
Russian as a foreign language course (Russian language and Culture of Speech)
- Elementary course
- Basic course
- First Certificate level course
Duration 1 or 1.5 academic years, depending on the foreign citizen’s arrival date.
Tuition fees 60,000 — 100,000 RUB
Classes are conducted offline and online.
Student scientific society
A platform for creative and ambitious students wishing to do research, improve their knowledge and managerial skills, work in a close-knit team, travel, refine themselves, meet new people.
Research areas: humanities, natural sciences, exact sciences, arts.
VK – @naukangpu
- Education and Pedagogy
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Interdisciplinary Research in Arts
- Physical and Chemical Research Laboratory
- Spelestology and Kama Region Mining History Laboratory
- Pedagogical Innovations Laboratory
Academic mobility, international educational programs and grants: Erasmus+, Assistant de Russe en France, DAAD, Fulbright, Mevlana, Algarysh
Joint educational programs with foreign universities
K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional University, Kazakhstan
- Russian language and literature
University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne, France
- English and French languages. Pre-school Education and Primary Education (in Russian and French)
- Digital Technologies in Education. French language (PhD program)
The Russian Government quota at NCSPU
International students have the opportunity to study within the Russian Government quota. To apply for a quota place, you must register and apply on the website.
International Center for Mathematics Education
In collaboration with French colleagues, the center develops and tests the digital teaching activity simulator for developing Bachelor`s and Masters’ professional decision-making skills during mathematics lessons.
- The World for Everybody – social adaptation of children with special educational needs
- INTEL.QUEST – development of intellectual potential and promotion of children and adolescents' employment in their free time
- My city – My History – development of the city and KAMAZ's local history potential
- SkillTrain project as part of WorldSkills movement – development of future primary school teachers' professional competencies
- In the World of Russian Word. Kama Center for Russian Language and Slavic Culture: Russian as a foreign language program for foreign citizens who used to study Russian and can speak it
I am very lucky to have chosen NCSPU. Five years ago, I entered it with ease. My brother used to study here at the Faculty of Physical Training and Sports. He also got his bachelor's degree in 2019 and currently has a great job in his degree field at his home country. It was he who advised me to enter NCSPU. I am a foreign national. Despite this, the management, teachers, the international department and the entire staff of the university treated me with respect and understanding during my whole stay in Russia. On behalf of all the Turkmen students I would like to express my special gratitude to the teachers for giving us all the necessary knowledge for us to become real professionals. I am sure that the skills I have got at the university will help me succeed in the future. I have already decided to continue my studies at the magistracy and then go back to Turkmenistan and find a job according to my degree. I would like to wish the NCSPU applicants to easily overcome any obstacle on their way to the goal. May your student life be interesting and full of events. Just know that NCSPU is a big family where anyone feels comfortable to study. I wish you new skills, success, kindness and happiness!
Turkmenistan. Graduate of the Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technology
Internship and Graduate Employment Promotion Sector
Activities and events: regular analysis of the job market, graduates' surveys, meetings with employers – representatives of educational institutions.
Students undertake their internships at schools, including schools for children with disabilities, lyceums, gymnasiums, kindergartens, sports schools, children’s health camps, and other institutions.
State testing of foreign citizens in Russian language, history, and Russian law basics. Students, who successfully pass the exam, get:
- Patent/work permit
- Permanent residence permit
- Temporary resident permit
- Russian citizenship
NCSPU has two comfortable dormitories with everything students need for living, individual study, and recreation. All international students are accommodated in the dormitories.
Accommodation fee: 600 — 3,200 RUB per month depending on the room.
Association of International Students
- Academic and socio-cultural adaptation
- Assistance in solving social, daily life and psychological problems and security issues
- Intensification of academic and research work
- Mass cultural and sports events and worthy causes
- Sharing cultural experience of international students and students from Russia
- Ensuring international interaction in student groups, at the faculty and university
Chairman Begench Jumaev
+7 8552 46-97-26
Lisa Maltin, France. Student of the University of Reims
My friends and I had a teaching internship at NCSPU. On arrival we were greeted by the international relations specialists. On the same day we met the NCSPU students who accompanied us during grocery shopping and then invited us to a cafe. We were accommodated at the rooms for international students at the dormitory. Russians are so hospitable!
Russia is so vast that everything seems much bigger than in France. We were shocked at the amount of snow but didn't feel that cold except for a few days when it was below -30 C. We have tasted a lot of Tatar delicacies. For example, belesh — a turnover pie with beef, potato and onion filling. And the most famous dessert in the Tatar cuisine is chak-chak, an Oriental pastry made from dough and honey.
The NCSPU students have helped us to learn the Russian language. We have learned some greeting expressions such as "spasibo", "pozhaluysta", we know the names of colors, are able to describe weather and clothes in a few words. The most difficult for us in the Russian language is the alphabet, it differs from the Latin characters. Russia uses Cyrillic, so we struggle with the pronunciation. But despite all these difficulties, we had a great time trying to speak Russian.
This trip was the most useful experience in my life. I hope to come back here soon to get to know more and to see the people we used to be with again.