research laboratories and research and educational centers
quota places for foreign citizens
Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University n.a. R.E. Alekseev is one of the leading technical universities in the Volga Federal District. For 125 years, NNSTU has been maintaining its status as an advanced technical university with a mission to train engineering and research personnel for the industry.
4 areas of education
- Social sciences
- Mathematical and natural sciences
- Engineering and technologies
VK – @nntualekseeva
Telegram – @nntualekseeva
Youtube – @user-dx6ng8ch1h
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor’s programs 162,400–212,350 RUB
Master’s programs 172,590–224,770 RUB
Everyone who wants to join NNSTU n.a. R.E. Alekseev can submit their documents for registration as an applicant both offline and online.
For this purpose, they must register in their Personal Account and send a full package of documents.
At the moment, Russia provides a government quota for foreigners to apply to Russian universities for Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD programs and study in state-funded places. NNSTU n.a. R.E. Alekseev has allocated 550 quota places to foreign citizens.
Popular fields of study
- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Power Engineering and Thermal Physics
- Electric Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Information Systems and Technologies
The full list of fields of study
- Engineering and technology
Form of study: full-time
Duration: October – June
Tuition fee 130,000 RUB
Everyone interested can submit their documents for application review by sending scanned documents to email@example.com.
The list of documents:
- A passport
- A notarized translation of the passport
- A certificate of previous education
- A notarized translation of the educational certificate
At the end of the course, attendees get a certificate confirming the completion of the course at the Preparatory Department for Foreign Citizens if they successfully pass the exams.
Center of International Students’ Education
+7 831 436-43-87
Nizhny Novgorod Polytech is a future-oriented university
- The quality of education is confirmed by the positions in the leading global rankings
- The Nizhny Novgorod Region’s leader and one of Russia’s leaders in engineering personnel training
- The Priority 2030 program implementation
- Training of highly qualified personnel, intellectual and entrepreneurial elite
- Extensive research facilities and world-class research
The university is a flagship university of Rosatom State Corporation, United Shipbuilding Corporation, and United Aircraft Corporation.
NNSTU is a member of the Technical Universities Association and the Association for Engineering Education of Russia.
The university development program includes the following strategic projects:
- Engineering Systems for Next-Generation Nuclear Energy Centers and Laser Stations
- Green Economy: Technological Breakthrough and Environmental Safety
- Cybersecure Devices and Technologies of Electric Power Systems
- Design Technologies of Highly Automated Land and Water Transport
- Advanced Integrated Radar Systems for Transport Systems and Strategic Facilities
For successful socio-cultural adaptation of international students, the university holds plenty of events such as:
- City tours
- Language Days
- First-Year Student Days
- Visits to theaters and museums
- Days/weeks of international students’ cultures by country/region
- Roundtable discussions
- Day of Languages
- Meetings with interesting people
- Master classes
- Various sports events
From January to March, NNSTU n.a. R.E. Alekseev holds thematic schools on a regular basis.
The schools’ educational program is designed for students and graduates of NNSTU n.a. R.E. Alekseev as well as students of Russian and foreign universities, teachers, and visiting Russian and foreign experts.