Tyumen State Medical University is one of the leading universities in Russia. It trains doctors, pharmacists-in-charge, and health professionals for Russia, CIS countries, and other countries.
> 60% of students study for free in state-funded places, including places provided under employer-sponsored education agreements.
- Tyumen SMU is Russia’s only medical university that conducted post-approval clinical trials of COVID-19 vaccine EpiVacCorona to prevent the new coronavirus infection
- The chronobiologists’ works are widely known beyond Russia
- Medical researchers’ inventions contribute greatly to the development of regional healthcare, improve patients’ quality of life, win the fight against diseases where the medicine was powerless only yesterday
Organization of all-Russian and international scientific events
- All-Russian Congress "Man and Medicine"
- Therapeutics forum
- Research and practice conference for cardiologists of the Tyumen Region
Participation in large-scale Russian projects
- Priority 2030
- West-Siberian Interregional Research and Education Center
- Supporting world-class R&D
- Creation and commercialization of new competitive technologies and products
- Staffing support for the priority areas of science, technology, engineering, sectors of the economy and social sphere
VK – @new_tyumsmu
Instagram – @tyumsmu (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)