Bachelor’s and Specialist’s programs
research and education centers
international students from 56 countries
South Ural State University is one of the Russian higher education leaders, the region's center for innovative development in Digital Industry, Material Science, and Ecology.
The university’s advantage is high-quality education at affordable prices.
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- School of Medical Biology
- School of Economics and Management
- School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Institute of Linguistics and Intercultural Communications
- Institute of Media, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Institute of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Institute of Sport, Tourism and Service
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Law
- 46 small innovative enterprises
SUSU campus is one of the best and the largest in Russia. The dormitory buildings are within walking distance of the educational buildings. The campus is located in the center of Chelyabinsk and comprises nine dormitories. It is located near the vast urban woodland with the culture and recreation park, the student medical center, a swimming pool, gyms, and the shopping center.
Kaspersky Lab, Sberbank, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works, KAMAZ, Roscosmos and Rosatom State Corporations, and many others.
Multilingual website susu.ru/en
VK – @susu4you
Tuition fees per year
≈ 1,500 – 2,500 USD*
*The exchange rate can fluctuate
Documents required for admission
to Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- International passport
- Document confirming previous education
- Translations of documents into Russian
Entrance exams are held in test format or individually in interview format
For foreign citizens
- Visa support is free of charge
- Execution of documents is free of charge
- Meeting at the airport is free of charge
- Guaranteed accommodation in the dormitory ≈ 20 USD per month
After admission to any Russian university, students must undergo
- Medical examination ≈ 75 USD per year
- Medical certification ≈ 100 USD one-time payment
How to apply?
- Send your documents to applicant@susu
- Fill in the application form and pay for your enrollment contract
- Get an invitation to enter Russia
International Student Support
+7 902 607-99-64 WhatsApp, Telegram
+7 351 272-30-86
The languages of instruction are Russian and English
To pursue Russian-taught programs, international students can take a one-year preparatory course throughout the year to master Russian and special subjects in Russian as part of the SUSU Foundation Program.
Foundation Program for International Students
The course of Russian as a Foreign Language and major disciplines
Starting level is А0
- Engineering sciences –engineering, information technology, car manufacturing, civil engineering, architecture
- Humanities – law, history, linguistics, psychology
- Medical sciences –sport and health research
- Economic sciences – economics, management, marketing, business administration, econometrics
- Natural sciences – biology, physics, chemistry, nanotechnologies
Tuition fee 99,000 RUB ≈ 1,100 USD (the exchange rate can fluctuate)
Today South Ural State University is one of the leaders in modern Russian education! We honor our history and the university’s traditions and make progress responding to the challenges of our time.
Bachelor’s programs, 4 years
- Fundamental Computer Science and Information Technology. Informatics and Computer Science
- Mechatronics and Robotics. Mechatronics
- Food Technology and Catering. Functional Foods and Nutrition
- Economics. International Economics and Trade
Master’s programs, 2 years
- Mathematics. Partial Differential Equations
- Applied Mathematics and Physics. Biophotonics and Physical Methods for Human Beings
- Chemistry. Chemistry for Environmental Engineering
- Construction. Digitalization in Architecture and Construction
- Heat and Power Engineering. Heat Power Engineering
- Power Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering. Welding Engineering
- Technological Machinery and Equipment. Hydraulic Machines, Hydraulic Drives and Hydraulic and Pneumatic Control Systems
- Mechatronics and Robotics. Mechatronics
- Biotechnology. Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology
- Economics. International Business
- Management. Strategic and Innovation Marketing
- Finance and Credit. Financial Markets and Institutions
- Law. Law and Digital Technologies
- Journalism. Media Communications
- Philology. Theory and Practice of English
In the research laboratory
Synthesis and Analysis of Food Ingredients Laboratory
This is a university that became my second home when I was a student and gave me the education that helped me build a career in Mongolia.
The South Ural Association of International Students and Alumni is the biggest association of international students in the region.
This is a team of friendship, mutual assistance and support for those who have chosen the university in the Chelyabinsk Region to live their eventful student life!