Derzhavin Tambov State University. Acquaintance
Choosing Derzhavin Tambov State University, you choose the education that will help you achieve personal fulfillment and career success and carry out productive professional activities.
TSU is among the leading higher education institutions in the region.
Founded in 1918.
- 44 Bachelor's programs and 9 Specialist's programs
- 42 Master's programs
- 18 PhD programs
- 16 residency programs
+7 4752 72-34-34
Tuition fees per year
Bachelor's programs 159,000 RUB and more
Specialist's programs 159,000 RUB and more
Master's programs 159,000 RUB and more
Residency programs 189,000 RUB and more
Enrollment Campaign – 2021
> 1,700 state-funded places
Starts on June 18
Regulations, stages, deadlines
- In person
- Online – taking tests in Applicant's Personal Account
Additional entrance exams (professional or creativity exams) are held offline only.
132 cooperation agreements with partners from 34 countries
- Philology (Russian Language and Cross-Cultural Communication major), 2+2, Tianjin Foreign Studies University, China
- Economics (Banking and Finance major) and Tourism, 3+1, Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, Uzbekistan
Academic Exchange Programs
- International Slavic University "Gavrilo Romanovich Derzhavin," North Macedonia
- University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Hainan University, China
- Charles University, Czech Republic
I graduated from Derzhavin TSU in 2016 with a degree in Law. Thanks to my highly proficient teachers, I was ready for self-improvement and further professional development right from the start. Since then, I've been moving forward and progressing. Thanks to my Russian education, I was able to continue my studies in the USA. I work at the UN headquarters and am involved in reforming global policy in water resources and human rights.
Namibia. He works as a legal counsel for the United Nations Organization (New York, USA)
Popular Degree Programs
- Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management
- Infocommunication Technologies and Communication Systems
- Clinical Psychology
- Economics and Management
- International Relations
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Pedagogical Education
- Physical Education
Derzhavin TSU was the first stage of my studies. It's here that I got my first medical knowledge pursuing a degree in General Medicine. Here I started studying Russian, which is of help to me in my career now. I am a first-year PhD student in Cardiology at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University. I can freely communicate with my patients and colleagues in Russian. I have a lot of Russian friends who have become my second family.
- General Medicine
- 16 residency programs
Derzhavin University prepares Indian students for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduates Examination). Passing the assessment test entitles Indian citizens with an overseas medical qualification to practice medicine in their country.
Training and laboratory facilities: specialized laboratories and classrooms, the Anatomy Museum, the cabinet of medical curiosities at the educational museum, the accreditation and simulation center, the Doctor Profi multidisciplinary clinical center.
TSU Medical Institute is included in the World Health Organization list
During pre-university training, international applicants will reach B1-B2 levels in Russian, adapt to life in Russia, get to know the city well, realize that they have chosen the right degree program.
- Duration: 1 year
- Study areas: medicine and biology, humanities, natural sciences, economics.
- Tuition fee: 65,000 RUB and more
Apply to TSU online:
Fill out the application form
Apply in Applicant's Personal Account
- Passport, a notarized translation of passport
- Academic credentials (certificate), a notarized translation of certificate
Derzhavin TSU has played a pivotal role in my professional career. I pursued my PhD degree here and defended my thesis in 2003. Studying at Derzhavin TSU not only broadened my career horizons. It also let me immerse myself in the multicultural learning environment. This experience was of the utmost importance. I experienced scientific and creative enrichment by studying the Russian language, society, science. Today I am Dean of the Faculty of Russian Language of Hainan University, one of the top Chinese universities, and strongly support TSU's cooperation with Hainan University in education and culture. To my mind, Derzhavin University deserves credit for offering its students excellent opportunities for professional development and personal enhancement, acquisition of cross-cultural communication skills based on mutual understanding and mutual respect between representatives of different countries and peoples.
Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Russian Language of Hainan University, China
Summer And Winter Schools
Participants expand their knowledge and skills within their majors, study Russian intensively, get acquainted with the region, Russian culture, traditions, and history.
Linguoculturology school "I speak Russian"
- Russian language and culture lessons in the classroom
- Cultural linguistics lessons outside the classroom
- Museum tours in the Tambov Region
- Theme nights
- Master classes
- Tutor, legal, psychological support for international students
- Socio-cultural and linguistic adaptation
Exciting Events Calendar
- Derzhavin Assembly all-university graduation ceremony
- Derzhavin Mile cross country race
- Derzhavin Ski Track sports festival
- Person of the Year personal achievements contest
- Student Spring amateur creativity festival
- International Student Festival "Days of National Cultures at Derzhavin TSU"
- Sports palace
- Sports and recreation center
- Fitness center
- Skating rink
- Swimming pools
- Galdym recreation camp
> 25 sports clubs:
- Summer and winter polyathlon
- Men's and women's volleyball
- Men's and women's basketball
- Track and field
- Football, cheerleading, eSports