Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Acquaintance
SPbGASU, founded in 1832, is a major educational and scientific center, the oldest Russian university for architecture and civil engineering with rich history and traditions. The university provides innovative development of Russia in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, transport, and environmental engineering systems.
Over the course of its history, SPbGASU has trained around 80,000 specialists, including over 4,000 specialists for foreign countries.
- Comfortable dormitories, a canteen, a café, and buffets
- Printmaking laboratory, class of sculpture, rooms for drawing and painting, architectural studios, and exhibition halls
- Science and research library
- Individual study rooms
- SPbGASU History Museum, Saint Petersburg Brick History Museum
- Legal clinic
- Project studio
- Driving school
- Civil Engineering
- Automobile and Road-Building
- Environmental Engineering and Municipal Services
- Economics and Management
- Forensics and Law in Construction and Transport
Institute of Part-Time Studies
VK – @spbgasu_vk
Facebook – @SPbGASU (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)
Twitter – @SPbGASU_1832
Telegram – @spbgasu_official
Youtube – @spsuace
Tuition fee per year
International Summer Schools In 2021 online and offline
- Urban Planning: Redevelopment of Industrial Zones in Saint Petersburg
- Transport System of Russian Megapolis
- Industrial and Civil Engineering in Russia
- Master your Russian in Saint Petersburg
- Architecture of Eco-Tourism Complexes in the Arctic (in collaboration with Hokkaido University, Japan )
- Architectural Design from Sketch to 3-D Model
- New Life of Open Urban Spaces
Double Degree Programs
- Building Services Engineering; Environmental Engineering / South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences
- Civil and Construction Engineering / LAB University of Applied Sciences, Finland
International Introductory Practical Training
- University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Kaiserslautern University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Jade University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Chemnitz, Germany
- M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, India
International Relations Division
+ 7 812 316-73-14
+ 7 812 712-63-40
SPbGASU is well experienced in training architects. I’ll definitely recommend SpbGASU to international students because it offers real knowledge and not just "a piece of paper." Most of all, I like Architectural Design, this is our major subject. I also like such disciplines as Sculpture and Drawing. We have wonderful teachers, they always are flexible with me, take care, and help. I don’t feel like a foreigner in Russia.
Bulgaria. Faculty of Architecture
Preparatory Department For International Students
Subjects: Russian Language, Mathematics, Physics, Drawing.
Duration: 9–10 months.
Students who have successfully passed the exams get the certificate.
200,000 RUB—programs in Architecture
160,000 RUB—other programs
- Intensive Russian language speaking courses in summer and winter
- Intensive Russian language study program
All foreign citizens enrolled in full-time programs and at the preparatory department are accommodated in the dormitory with comfortable living conditions. The dormitory is located in the historic center of Saint Petersburg. It is a 10–15 minutes’ walk from the university.
The dorm has a pass system, a reliable guard service with video surveillance. Internet access is provided. Various cafés, cafeterias, stores, the Sennoy market are nearby. You can walk in the beautiful historic park Yusupov Garden, do sports in the fitness centers.
Accommodation fee 15,600—66,000 RUB per year.
A flexible payment system is offered.
The historic center of Saint Petersburg became the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in Russia. It comprises four city districts: Admiralteysky, Central, Petrogradsky, and Vasileostrovsky. It boasts some of the most beautiful palaces and architectural ensembles in Russia, as well as unique museums—a total of over 4,000 architectural monuments.
Golden Triangle, bounded by the rivers Moyka, Fontanka, and Neva, is the most visited district. It is a real open-air museum with the mansions and palaces built 200 years ago.
I am truly delighted to study at SPbGASU. I found out about it by a simple internet search for the best architecture university in Russia. At the moment, I'm studying in my final year at the Faculty of Architecture. I've been so impressed with the knowledge and experience I gain while studying at SPbGASU. This university is outstanding not only in academics but also in extracurricular activities. In my junior year, I had difficulties with the Russian language, but my teachers and the International Student Council helped me solve all my problems. I'm proud to say that I will graduate soon from one of the best architecture and civil engineering universities in the world.
Sri Lanka. Faculty of Architecture
- Adaptation activities for the first-year students
- Activities for building student activist teams
- Mind games
- The Golden Faculty festival contest
- Miss and Mr. GASU contest
- Interfaculty KVN (Club of the Funny and Inventive)
- Student ball
- Courses and workshops
- Literature evenings
- Dance marathons
- Betonomeshalka non-standard humor evenings
- Cinema Club
- School of Active
- GASU Language Club
- LitHouse SPbGASU
- The Kvartirnik project
- GASU Media House
Studios of the Kirpich Center of Student Leisure and Creativity
- Petersburg Accent vocal ensemble of classical music
- Pop vocal ensemble
- Small ensembles (duets, trios, quintets) and vocalists
- The Attic of Hofnarr theater workshop
- Live sound studio, yoga studio, Dancehall and Made’Ira modern dance studios, Argentine tango, Tai-Chi-Chuan studio, Architeсh hip hop studio, choir, photo studio
+7 812 316-20-26
+7 812 316-11-23
VK – @spbgasu_vk
Instagram – @spbgasu_priemnaia (Meta is recognized as an extremist organization in Russia)