Voronezh State Medical University. Acquaintance
VSMU named after N. N. Burdenko offers high-quality education and conducts R&D in medicine, biology, and pharmacy.
10% of annual scientific events are held with international participation.
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Advanced Training
- Pre-university Training and Graduate Career Guidance and Employment
- Advanced Nursing
- Continuing Professional Education
- International Institute of Medical Education and Cooperation
Tuition fees per year
3,000 – 4,200 USD
Specialist's programs are ranked among the Best Educational Programs of Innovative Russia
- General Medicine, in English . Popular program among international students
- Preventive Medicine
- Within the Russian Government quota
- On a fee-paying basis
- Written Russian language test
- Written English language test – for those applying to the English-taught program in General Medicine
- Computer-based test in chemistry (biology) using distance learning technologies – for citizens staying outside the Russian Federation
- Studying disciplines related to humanities, social sciences and economics, natural sciences, mathematics, medicine and biology, preventive medicine, and clinical medicine
- Individualization of the learning process taking into account students' national, religious and psychological characteristics, overcoming the language barrier
- Getting a certificate of permission to pursue a career in medicine as junior and middle-grade medical staff members. It allows students to get a job and combine their studies with acquiring practical skills in various medical procedures
Distance learning on platforms such as Moodle, Webinar, Digital bookshelf.
Supplementary Education Center
Preparation of foreign citizens for admission to the university
Subjects: Russian language, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics.
Final certification, certificate.
Tuition fee ≥ 1,500 USD
International Institute of Medical Education and Cooperation (IIMEC)
Training of world-class professionals
- Courses for foreign citizens
- Academic mobility development
- International projects
- Artistic activities
800 international students from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Vietnam, Guinea-Bissau, Egypt, Israel, India, Jordan, Côte d'Ivoire, Morocco, Moldova, Nigeria, Portugal, Uzbekistan, Sudan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan
- Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU)
- European Association for Predictive, Preventive and Personalized Medicine (EPMA)
- European Association of Language Teachers for Healthcare (EALTHY)
- > 40 teachers are members of professional Russian and international associations
N. N. Burdenko VSMU is open for initiative, talented and friendly people of any nationality and religion!
Rector of the Year-2020 in the Medical University category
- Virtual education fairs Eduadvisor supported by Simatex United LTD.
- VSMU named after N. N. Burdenko presentation in English
- history of Russia's oldest medical university
- training of skilled professionals
- development of priority areas of fundamental and applied science taking into account modern trends in medical education
- degree programs, tuition fees
- aspects of online learning in the context of the unfavorable epidemiological situation
- admission regulations
- dormitory fees, and other information
- International students' participation in cultural and sports life, festivals, creative contests.
- Online meetings with applicants and their parents, webinars for applicants from India, mainly pursuing the English-taught program in General Medicine.
- University website, social media platforms.
Research Institute of Experimental Biology and Medicine (RI EBM)
- State-of-the-art equipment for world-class research
- 4 laboratories
- Russian-Japanese Medicine and Biology Center of Molecular Hydrogen
Partnership with 41 advanced research and medical institutions, including 19 foreign organizations, in particular
- Medical universities of China
- Semmelweis University, Hungary
- National Institute of Oncology, Hungary
- Institute for Hematopathology Hamburg, Germany
- Medical University of Vienna, Austria
- Kyushu University in Fukuoka, Japan
- University of Turin, Italy
- Sapienza University of Rome, Italy