Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University. Enrollment Campaign
SPbSAU is a flagship industry-specific university in the Northwestern Federal District, the international research and education center, one of the agricultural education leaders in Russia. It trains specialists in the fields of agricultural biology, engineering and technology, social sciences, and economics.
Founded in 1904.
The university is located in the pearl of Saint-Petersburg—Pushkin town (Tsarskoye Selo).
Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) is a small town with two magnificent palaces, well-wooded parks, and rich history. It is 20 minutes' drive from Saint Petersburg. Russian Imperial House of Romanovs turned the summer residence in the neighborhood of Saint Petersburg into the town where the architectural grandeur combines with cutting-edge technologies, and Lyceum student Pushkin wrote poems about it.
Cultural life of the town is extraordinarily bright and eventful. Depending on the season, you can freely participate in Maslenitsa outdoor celebrations or numerous palace balls and festivals.
Tuition fees per year
- Agricultural Technologies, Soil Science, and Ecology
- Horticulture and Processing Technologies
- Animal Husbandry Engineering and Biotechnologies
- Engineering Systems, Service, and Power Engineering
- Land Management and Farm Building
- Management of Rural Development
- Economics and Management in the Agro-Industrial Complex
Field of study
- Civil Engineering
- Electric Power and Electrical Engineering
- Plant-based Foods
- Technosphere Safety
- Land Management and Cadastres
- Operation of Transport and Technological Machines and Complexes
- Agrochemistry and Agricultural Soil Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Production and Processing
- Aquatic Biological Resources and Aquaculture
- Animal Science
- State and Municipal Management
- Legal Studies
- Scholarship and grant programs, academic exchange
- Study placements and internships abroad
- Summer and winter schools
- Bachelor’s programs
Acceptance of documents
June 18–July 10 – for persons taking internal exams
July 24 – for persons applying without exams
Entrance exams – July 11–24
- Master’s programs
June 28–July 30 – Acceptance of documents
July 31–August 13 – Entrance exams
- Postgraduate programs
July 28–August 7 – Acceptance of documents
August 11–25 – Entrance exams
Our university employs highly qualified teachers: associate professors, professors, doctors of sciences. Practical classes allow us to consolidate theoretical knowledge, which undoubtedly improves the quality of education. SPbSAU places particular focus on the adaptation of international students to the northern capital. It holds various interesting contests and celebrates different peoples’ national holidays in collaboration with the center for youth initiatives, organizes international conferences on various sciences. They bring together professors from leading foreign universities, as well as students of our university. I am happy to have chosen SPbSAU!
Democratic Republic of the Congo. Faculty of Agricultural Technologies, Soil Science, and Ecology
The dormitories are five minutes' walk from the main university building. This allows students to get around the campus more quickly and comfortably.
Students are accommodated in 2-3-person rooms. There is a kitchen on each floor so that students can cook themselves.
Accommodation fee is 12,200 RUB per year.
Kaliningrad Branch Of SPbSAU
It is the only industry-specific university in the Kaliningrad Region. It has a field for practical training with an area of 9 ha.
Founded on December 29, 1959.
Bachelor’s programs – Agronomy, Animal Science, Agricultural Engineering, Economics, Management—full-time and extramural studies.
Continuing professional education – Cynology, Horse Breeding, and Medicinal Herbs.
Preparatory Department For Foreign Citizens
Preparation for degree programs
- Medicine and Biology (Russian language, biology, chemistry, physics)
- Natural Sciences (Russian language, mathematics, physics, chemistry)
- Economics (Russian language, mathematics, social science, history)
- 1.5 years, 1 year (for foreign citizens who do not speak Russian)
- 6 months, 3 months (for foreign citizens with an A2 level of Russian)
1.5 years—180,000 RUB
1 year—145,000 RUB
6 months—85,000 RUB
3 months—55,000 RUB
- A copy of international passport valid for over 18 months from the expected date of entry to Russia, with a notarized translation into Russian
- A copy of the document confirming previous education with a notarized translation into Russian
Contacts For Foreign Citizens
Migration and Visa Support Department
- Admission of foreign citizens
- Migration registration
- Visa support
Issuance of invitations
- Review of application documents
- Evaluation of documents confirming previous education