Yulia Chervinets, Dean
+7 (4822) 32-35-41
Accreditation. State accreditation certificate № 3151 2019, series 90А01 № 0017295 Higher education – № 33.00.00 Pharmacy specialty.
Awards and achievements. Every year students of the Pharmaceutical Faculty get government and presidential scholarships and become winners and prize-winners in international and all-Russian student conferences and Olympiads, including “I am a Professional.”
Teaching staff. In 2020/2021, the number of teachers at the Pharmaceutical Faculty was 156, including 147 full-time teachers (94.2%). The age of 29 (18.6%) teachers is 35 years inclusive. The faculty employs 79 (50.6%) Candidates of Sciences and 22 (14.1%) Doctors of Sciences.
Facilities and resources. Each student has individual unrestricted access to the electronic information educational environment of the university.
Education. Students pursue full-time studies, and there are different distance learning options. The educational process involves using information technologies, gaming methods of teaching, the point-rating system. While studying, students not only gain general
professional knowledge, but also pursue science, public activities, sports, and art. The student associations, the Council of Young Researchers, the Office of Pedagogical Work, and the cultural center help young people develop into a many-sided personality.
Research. The faculty conducts an experimental study of pharmacological activity of new drug substances and extraction products made from plant raw materials. Pharmacoeconomic and microbiological studies are also conducted.
Competitive advantages. Special emphasis is placed on practical workshops using simulators at the multidisciplinary accreditation and simulation center and the training pharmacy as well as on work placements at the best pharmacy institutions in Tver.
Employers and employment. Graduates can pursue the following professional activities: pharmacy, expert analysis, organization and management, control and permission, production, and research. The annual graduate employment rate is 90%, and the remaining 10% continue their education by pursuing a residency program in the relevant field of study. The employers are pharmacies in Tver, the Tver Region, Moscow, and the Moscow Region.
Table of Contents