Pskov State University Internship Programs, International and Research Projects
Participation in Internship Programs at PskovSU is:
- a link between vocational training and realities of working life;
- an opportunity to demonstrate one’s knowledge and gain experience in a foreign organization.
- who masters a foreign language (Russian or English);
- who feels the need to deepen their skills and knowledge and gain working experience abroad.
- for senior students;
- for post-graduate students;
- for young professionals who just received a diploma.
Internship Programs at PskovSU allow to:
- practice a foreign language in a professional environment;
- gain experience of running business in foreign companies and experience of living abroad.
- a unique experience in different fields of activity;
- better knowledge of a foreign language;
- skills in professional field, networking.
Participation in the internship programs at PskovSU advantages:
- excellence in professional field;
- Internship is open for registration throughout the year, so that potential participants can choose when to start an internship;
- the Russian language and culture study;
- preparing for Russian as a foreign language exam;
- improving the level of English and Russian languages knowledge in professional field;
- opportunity to travel and get acquainted with Russian culture and life;
- opportunity to travel and get acquainted with the cultures of neighboring countries;
- free accommodation at PskovSU hostels for representatives of partner organizations.
More so, internship abroad adds a very attractive line to your CV!
- Research assistant
- Assistant (to heads of departments)
- Document specialist Coordinator (projects, programs, etc.)
For more information contact Academic Mobility and Inter-university Cooperation Office:
- Tel.:+7 8112 79-76-31; +7 8112 79-76-25E-mail: email@example.com
Best Educational Programs:
Legal Status of Exchange Students in Russia
If you wish to study at Pskov State University please be sure to apply for an educational visa, and not to use the services of a tourist agency. You should send the application documents to the Academic Mobility and Interuniversity Cooperation Office of PskovSU no later than three months before the beginning of your stay.
After you have sent the application form, the Academic Mobility and Inter-university Cooperation Office will send you an invitation. This invitation from PskovSU is crucial, as it is the only way you can obtain a Russian visa . You will have to take the invitation to the Russian consulate or embassy in your home country. Please note that the procedure for obtaining an invitation and visa takes about 2 months . After arriving in Russia all foreign residents must register within the first 5 days of their stay. All foreign residents are responsible for their timely migration registration. Registration matters are handled by PskovSU Academic mobility and Inter-university Cooperation Office.
The following documents are necessary for the registration:
- passport (or a document proving your identity)
- visa (no visa required for residents of Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan)
- migration card (with a mark from the agency of border control stating the entrance to the Russian Federation)
PskovSU International and Research Projects
Participation of PskovSU in international scientific and educational projects is one of the important areas of international activities of the university. Participation in the projects lets the university form effective partnerships with universities around the world, provide its innovative development, increase competitiveness and export potential of educational technologies and programs of the university, develop international educational programs and training of specialists, and also implement programs of academic mobility of faculty, students and staff of the university.
One of the important areas of cooperation with foreign partners of PskovSU is a joint research and implementation of scientific and educational projects. Funding of the projects is carried out in the framework of international programs. The aim of such projects is to raise financial resources for implementation of scientific ideas and promotion of research results at the international level.
PskovSU possesses significant empiric experience accumulated in implementing and supporting international projects within cross-border cooperation programs, initiatives of the Council of the Baltic Sea States and the Nordic Council of Ministers, programs of the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD, the Swedish Institute etc. More than 30 projects have been successfully implemented by PskovSU for the period of 5 years. The university was a part of a number of large international projects, such as EuroFaculty-Pskov (Council of the Baltic Sea States), Environmental Governance for Environmental Curricula (Tempus), ERANET-MUNDUS: European-Russian Academic Network and ERANET PLUS (Erasmus Mundus) etc.