The International Conference on Educational Technologies #EdCrunch will take place on December 15 in Veliky Novgorod. The main theme of the conference will be creation of the inspirational digital educational environment aimed to unlock talents of each person. The list of speakers will include over 25 Russian and international experts in general, higher and supplementary education.
The task of #EdCrunch Veliky Novgorod is to contribute to the creation of the inspirational educational environment using massive opportunities provided by innovative digital technologies. The events of the conference will include presentation of the best student projects developed by the graduates of the educational intensive course of NTI University 20.35 conducted at Novgorod State University, new blended learning models, a series of master classes on the capabilities of digital technologies in education from experts of Russia, Denmark, Finland and Spain, and the resource capabilities providing access to the best online courses of the country on the "one stop-shop principle."
The participants of the conference:
- Andrey Nikitin, Governor of the Novgorod Region;
- Pavel Tatarenko, Minister of Education of the Novgorod Region;
- Nurlan Kiyasov, Director of the EdCrunch Center of the University (the initiative of NUST MISIS);
- Vasilii Tretiakov, General Director of NTI University 20.35;
- Juha Ollila, Director for Strategic Development of Edafin (Finnish company that studies and introduces innovations in schools working within the framework of Future Schools);
- Lasse Reichstein, Director of School Hellerup Skole;
- Antti Sankala, ICT-designer, the initiator of StudentAgents;
- Erika Perttulli-Borobio, a visual arts teacher, pedagogical specialist of the Helsinki Education Department;
- Mikhail Kushnir, a member of Executive Board of "Education League" and Expert Center "Talent Path";
- Marina Weindorf-Sysoeva, Professor of the Department of Technology and Professional Training of the Institute of Physics, Technology and Information Systems of Moscow Pedagogical State University, Director of Master's program "Emotional and Imaginative Therapy", an expert at the Internet Development Institute;
- Maria Plotkina and Arina Nuriakhmetova, the founders of the Geek Teachers project;
- Ekaterina Sorokina, Associate Professor of the Department Foreign Languages of the MSU branch in Sevastopol, Director of the E-Learning Competence Center “Lomonosov”;
- Kirill Zakharin, Director of the Center of educational systems of Siberian Federal University, Head of the Regional E-Learning Competence Center;
- Maxim Ivanov, the founder of teachingame.ru, an officer of the Department of project and innovative activities of ITMO University, and many others.
Vadim Petrov, a member of the organizing committee, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of NUST MISiS: «#EdCrunch Veliky Novgorod will bring together leading experts in the field of innovative technologies — teachers, educators, heads of general, higher and supplementary education institutions who strive to develop their professional skills and introduce the latest approaches to education. We conceived the idea of #EdCrunch Veliky Novgorod as a platform for dissemination of information on the advantages of using innovative technologies in educational process and increasing the level of confidence in e-learning technologies.”
Veliky Novgorod is one of national centers of innovative educational initiatives including Quantorium Technopark, "Digital educational environment," Ecosystem “University System," NTI Olympiads, educational intensive course of NTI University 20.35, WorldSkills Championship, festival "A Ticket to the Future," the Engineering Center of Novgorod State University.
Alexander Satin, a member of the organizing committee, Deputy Minister of Education of the Novgorod Region, is sure that the education system, which must provide complex digital economy with proper human resources, has to solve large-scale tasks and issues. Creation of the inspirational digital educational environment is a key element for preparation of highly qualified person for the complex world of uncertainty. Today's potential of digital media and technologies in providing individualized access to high quality education challenges the way school and universities will change.
The #EdCrunch Veliky Novgorod was organized by the Ministry of Education of the Novgorod Region, NUST MISiS, Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav-the-Wise, University 20.35, and School №36. The event is held as part of the priority project "Modern Digital Educational Environment in the Russian Federation."
Read more education news including international events, conferences, forums, exhibitions, and other important venues on hedclub.com, international education advertising website. If you would like to inform various stakeholders on the upcoming event or project you are planning to implement, contact HED, your reliable media partner.
Table of Contents