Higher Education in the Era of the Fourth & Future Industrial Revolutions: Challenges and Opportunities
Educating for the Fourth and Future Industrial Revolutions
25th - 27th February, 2020 | Dubai, UAE
About the MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF)
The MENA Higher Education Leadership Forum (MENA-HELF) is one of the region’s exclusive networks addressing specifically Higher Education leaders and decision makers from across the globe. Via its various meetings, the bi-annual Forum aims at providing a platform to discuss latest trends, developments and challenges pertinent to the field; encouraging the exchange of experiences and ‘know-how’; identifying and suggesting future directions and promoting the establishment of new regional and global collaborations and partnerships.
Every edition of the Forum is organized around an emerging theme of common interest to Higher Education both regionally and globally. Through its meticulously designed and crafted program, the Forum aims at stimulating discussions, encouraging new ideas to be generated and suggesting strategies to support the structuring, evaluation, ongoing improvement and the overall advancement of Higher Education.
The Forum is organized by the Center for Learning Innovations and Customized Knowledge Solutions (CLICKS) and selected regional and international partners to achieve the following broad objectives:
- To discuss emerging developments, trends and issues of major common concern to both global and regional Higher Education.
- To set future directions for Higher Education within the region and influence policy making.
- To share best practices and ‘know-how’ and learn from each others’ experiences.
- To form a “think-tank” for the future of Higher Education within the region.
- To promote the concept of academic excellence and enable institutions of higher education to reach a world class status.
- To stimulate and strengthen academic cooperation between Higher Education institutions.
Who Shall Attend?
We invite leaders and decision makers within Higher Education from across the globe to join us, including:
- Senior Administrators including Chancellors, Presidents, Rectors, Provosts, Vice Chancellors and Deans of Colleges.
- Members of governing bodies of Universities & Colleges. Higher Education Policy Makers.
- Representatives from Ministries of Higher Education, Accreditation Agencies, National Research Foundations, etc.
- Representatives from NGOs and IGOs concerned with Higher Education.
Table of Contents